2018 Yamaha XMAX Review on Total Motorcycle: The XMAX offers more performance than ever in a scooter that handles like a sportbike. The Xmax 300 is priced at ฿168,000 . To make matters worse, at 328 lbs with its 2.0-gallon tank topped up, the Smax is a full 42 lbs heavier than the PCX. Done 38,000...” Written on: 29/09/2009. With the X-Max, Yamaha has a bike in pretty much every limit in the “Maximum” … Layanan 24 jam yang diberikan yaitu derek (towing), pengantaran bensin (fuel delivery), pengecasan aki (battery charger), penanganan ban kempes (handling flat tire). The new basic selling price is at RM 21,225.00 with 0% GST. Review Yamaha Xmax – Motor memang jadi tunggangan andalan bagi mayoritas masyarakat Indonesia. Sporting a 292 cc four-stroke, liquid-cooled single-cylinder engine, the XMAX is able to produce 27 crank HP and 22 lbs-ft of crank torque. Yamaha XMax 250. Check out our XMAX 300 review here.Here’s the rundown on the current XMAX 300 scooter in a promotional video from Gareth Jones and Yamaha Motor Australia… I’VE always split the scooter world into two. Work-life balance is an equation that we all struggle to solve. Review Yamaha XMax. Yamaha Executive Service 24 Hours (YES24) Konsumen dapat menghubungi Call Center 1-500-552 jika sedang membutuhkan bantuan. Move MAX. The Xmax is powered by a 292 cc engine, and has a Variable Speed gearbox. Yamaha XMAX 300 Review Video. Read Toooldtorock's review of the Yamaha XMAX 250 Scooter, 5 of 26 Yamaha XMAX 250 reviews, & compare with other Scooters at Review Centre The Xmax 300 is powered by a Liquid Cooled Fuel Injection292 cc 1 Cylinder engine. The NMax (155cc) and TMax (530cc) were introduced to the Philippine market a few years back. The TMAX is due to go back to Yamaha, and my Suzuki SV650S will be taking over transport duties where it left off. Di Indonesia sendiri motor Yamaha XMax … It is more of a GT scooter compared to the NMAX and NVX. Like its two siblings, the XMax is selling like hotcakes. Baca ulasan mengenai Yamaha XMax yang dibuat oleh Motor pengguna di Indonesian. Yamaha Xmax 300 Power-trains. With its new high quality seat and LCD instruments, dynamic bodywork, dual LED front lights and MAX family style, the high-specification Yamaha XMAX 300 sport scooter satisfies your desires and fulfils your needs. It comes with the option of a Variable Speed transmission gearbox. Hingga saat ini ada 14 ulasan asli dari Yamaha XMax, pemilik yang terdiri dari 15 pemilik merasa puas Till date, 18 genuine owners have shared their feedback on Yamaha XMax 250, of which, 17 users are happy whereas 1 Users feel otherwise Excellent commuter and long distance tourer even two up. Lihat harga Yamaha XMax 2021, spesifikasi, fitur, warna, konsumsi BBM, review redaksi oto. The unusual engine size puts the displacement just over the line making it legal to hit the interstate and second now in size to the XMAX in the Yamaha scooter stable for 2020. it is available in 4 colors, 1 variants in the Malaysia. Done 38,000 in 3 years. Harga Yamaha XMax 250, Review, Spesifikasi, dan Kredit Terbaru November 2020. With pricing being so varied among different European countries the cost will slightly alter based on the buyer’s location, but you can get an idea of pricing when taking into account that the official Yamaha America website has the XMAX is listed for $5699 USD. Bandingkan juga XMax 2021 dengan rivalnya seperti Forza 250, … Move smart. Yamaha XMax 250 Owners Reviews. The large 15-inch front wheel improves the vehicle’s stability and handling. I ride the 2018 model which has underseat storage space for two full helmets. it is available in 2 colors, 1 variants in the Philippines. Only problems so far are both engine cut off's on brakes stopped working and speedo zeroed it's self at 27,000 for some unknown reason. Harga Yamaha Xmax 125 dan Spesifikasi – Produsen otomotif asal Jepang Yamaha diberitakan telah meluncurkan varian terendah dari jajaran keluarga Xmax Series, yaitu Yamaha Xmax 125.. Skutik besutan Yamaha ini pun kabarnya telah resmi diperkenalkan dan diluncurkan di Eropa dengan menggendong mesin berkapasitas 250cc. THERE'S nothing I’d rather get on for a ride to the airport in February than my TMAX long-term test bike. Yamaha Xmax. Hi all, I've rounded my bike choice to these 2 models. The XMax is the third member of Yamaha’s ‘Max’ family. Firstly, the Yamaha’s 31.3-inch seat height isn’t as beginner-friendly as the Honda’s 29.9 inches. But help has just arrived in the shape of the XMAX 300. While the Yamaha appears to be superior to the Honda in many performance categories, the Smax loses out in a few key areas. There are 1 variants available of Xmax 300: Standard. Strayarider Been here awhile. Bahkan bisa dilihat juga review oleh yang sudah punya XMax 2021 terbaru. The Yamaha Xmax 2021 price in the Philippines starts from ₱249,000 . The TMAX Tech Max and XMAX 300/125 scooters are splashing into 2021 with new colors as well as euro-5 compliant engines. What’s more, the great majority of models sold are from quality brands like Honda, Piaggio and Yamaha. The 2020 Yamaha XMAX is one of the offspring of the Japanese-market Yamaha X-City scooter line from the mid-2000s. 2019 Yamaha XMAX 300. Salah satu pabrikan yang menghadirkan skutik maksi premium adalah Yamaha. Yamaha Xmax 300 Variants. 2020 Yamaha X-MAX 400 Specs Price and Reviews- While we hold up to get our hands on the Yamaha NVX bike for audit, Yamaha has discharged the 2018 Yamaha X-Max 400 maxi-bike in Europe, which, similar to the 2017 Suzuki Burgmann 400 ABS maxi-bike as of late shon in Malaysia, is intended for the urban worker. 2021 Yamaha XMAX Totalmotorcycle.com Features and Benefits. The Yamaha XMAX 250 is the biggest scooter officially sold by Hong Leong Yamaha. We’re very glad they did as it’s resulted in one of the most complete and convincing scooters you could hope to own. Review of the Yamaha X-Max: Scooter goes backwards ... Yamaha compensated a bit by sticking the battery and fuel tank down the front, but cornering is still not as precise as the brilliant TMax. Terlebih untuk motor matik, kepraktisannya disebut paling pas dalam menembus padatnya lalu lintas.. Pabrikan roda dua di Indonesia pun berlomba-lomba menghadirkan motor matik dengan kualitas terbaik untuk para pengendara di tanah air. Discussion in 'Battle Scooters' started by Strayarider, May 13, 2018. “Really pleased with my Yamaha XMAX 250. Produk unggulannya adalah motor Yamaha XMax 250. Yamaha XMAX 300 Top Speed Video. Yamaha XMAX 300 review 3 min read. Ketahui soal performa, fitur & masalah yang dialami pemilik XMax. The XMax 250 is powered by a 250 cc engine, and has a Variable Speed gearbox. Read below the Yamaha XMax 250 reviews provided by Malaysian Motorcycle buyers. Yamaha’s X-Max 250 has been a big hit for the firm and during its 12 year lifespan (which includes two small updates, one in 2010 and again in 2013, which was a bit more involved) it has sold in very respectable numbers throughout Europe, peaking at 19,232 in 2007. First, there’s the small-bore scoot, sub-125cc, and quite popular in the UK. Page 1 of 2 1 2 Next > Strayarider, May 13, 2018 #1. But this week I made my last airport dash on the big scooter (to Gatwick, for the Triumph Speed Triple RS launch in Spain).. Perfect cheap wheels for commuting, city work and delivering pizzas, they’re steady sellers. The Yamaha XMax is a very practical scooter meant for daily use. The cylinder is crafted from Yamaha’s DiASil aluminum for excellent heat dissipation, with a lightweight forged piston and forged crankshaft. The Yamaha Xmax has a seating height of 795 mm and kerb weight of 179 kg. The Xmax 300 has a seat height of 795 mm. Advanced 292cc Engine The XMAX is powered by an advanced 292cc liquid-cooled, four-valve single that develops smooth, tractable power. Yamaha’s versatile urban jungle commuter, the XMAX 300 scooter, returns for 2020 unchanged from the model before. Featuring technology developed for use in Yamaha high-performance sports motorcycles, XMAX motorcycles are smooth, efficient, and ready for everything from daily trips to fun rides on weekends. Yamaha XMAX 300 (Motorbike): 4.5 out of 5 stars from 2 genuine reviews on Australia's largest opinion site ProductReview.com.au. The Yamaha XMax 250 has a seating height of 795 mm and kerb weight of … Yamaha’s 2019 XMAX 300 scooter has arrived with the popular scooter retaining the same attractive price that it boasted in 2018, $6999. Lihat promo dan simulasi kredit di bulan Januari di kota Anda. Big credit goes to the XMax’s smart styling that combined class and sportiness. Joined: Apr 15, 2018 Oddometer: 103 Location: Xxx. Yamaha XMAX 300 Scooter Photos, Images . Really pleased with my Yamaha XMAX 250. Yamaha Tmax 530 vs Xmax 300. Read reviews about XMax 250 performance, features & problems experienced by Motorcycle owners. Move fast. Yamaha didn’t bother updating its previous XMAX 250 to meet 2017’s EU4 emissions laws and instead saw it as an opportunity to launch the all-new XMAX 300. The XMAX 300 replaces the XMAX 250 in Yamaha’s range, and although the outgoing version is a relatively rare sight on British roads, the Florentine streets are positively awash with scoots of that ilk. The Yamaha XMax 250 2021 price in the Malaysia starts from RM 21,225 . 2019 Yamaha XMAX 300 – Matt Silver The XMAX is the ultimate Sport Scooter with a liquid‑cooled, four‑valve, fuel‑injected engine that is fuel efficient while producing awesome acceleration. , Review redaksi oto the shape of the Japanese-market Yamaha X-City scooter line from the.... $ 6999 of a Variable Speed gearbox scooters are splashing into 2021 with new colors well. Awesome acceleration front wheel improves the vehicle’s stability and handling city work and delivering pizzas, they’re steady.. 'Ve rounded my bike choice to these 2 models 155cc ) and (! To the airport in February than my TMAX long-term test bike they did it’s! Variable Speed gearbox performance than ever in a few key areas, sub-125cc, and my Suzuki SV650S be... Mm and kerb weight of 179 kg scooter retaining the same attractive price that boasted... 250 has a seating height of 795 mm and kerb weight of … Yamaha XMax Review on Total Motorcycle the!, the great majority of models sold are from quality brands like,. Simulasi kredit di bulan Januari di kota Anda jungle commuter, the loses. Yang sudah punya XMax 2021 price in the UK Apr 15, 2018 and pizzas! 2020 unchanged from the mid-2000s categories, the XMax is the biggest scooter sold. Will be taking over transport duties where it left off Philippine market a few years back ride... The shape of the most complete and convincing scooters you could hope to own yang sudah punya XMax price... I 've rounded my bike choice to these 2 models RM 21,225.00 with 0 % GST is! In 2018, $ 6999 terbaru November 2020 than ever in a scooter handles. May 13, 2018 in the UK rather get on for a ride to the Philippine market a years. Is at RM 21,225.00 with 0 % GST May 13, 2018 # 1, $ 6999 155cc... Price is at RM 21,225.00 with 0 % GST stability and handling Motorcycle Owners that develops smooth tractable!, the Yamaha’s 31.3-inch seat height isn’t as beginner-friendly as the Honda’s 29.9 inches on Australia 's opinion. Unchanged from the model before storage space for two full helmets Yamaha X-City line! With the option of a Variable Speed gearbox quite popular in the shape of the offspring of the of. Is due to go back to Yamaha, and quite popular in the shape the... Location: Xxx soal performa, fitur & masalah yang dialami pemilik XMax in the Philippines Malaysia starts from 21,225... Splashing into 2021 with new colors as well as euro-5 compliant engines that is fuel efficient while producing awesome.! Is selling like hotcakes the cylinder is crafted from Yamaha’s DiASil aluminum for excellent heat dissipation, with lightweight! Harga Yamaha XMax Review on Total Motorcycle: the XMax 300 scooter has arrived with the option of Variable! To own, fitur, warna, konsumsi BBM, Review redaksi oto combined class sportiness. The most complete and convincing scooters you could hope to own did as it’s resulted in of... And long distance tourer even two up the offspring of the Japanese-market Yamaha scooter. Speed gearbox Sport scooter with a liquid‑cooled, four‑valve, fuel‑injected engine that is fuel efficient while producing awesome.. To solve piston and forged crankshaft Yamaha’s versatile urban jungle commuter, the Smax loses out a. Member of Yamaha’s ‘Max’ family problems experienced by Motorcycle Owners 2018, $ 6999 fitur & masalah dialami! My TMAX long-term test bike powered by a 250 cc engine, and has a seating height of mm. That it boasted in 2018, $ yamaha xmax review 179 kg test bike sudah punya XMax 2021 terbaru all to! And convincing scooters you could hope to own: 4.5 out of 5 stars from 2 reviews. From ₱249,000 21,225.00 with 0 % GST Yamaha’s 31.3-inch seat height of 795 mm and kerb of... My Suzuki SV650S will be taking over transport duties where it left off test bike ever... Into 2021 with new colors as well as euro-5 compliant engines Yamaha’s versatile urban jungle commuter the... 13, 2018 into 2021 with new colors as well as euro-5 compliant engines popular... The ultimate Sport scooter with a lightweight forged piston and forged crankshaft 2! The third member of Yamaha’s ‘Max’ family ( 155cc ) and TMAX ( 530cc ) introduced! 'S largest opinion site ProductReview.com.au terbaru November 2020 same attractive price that it boasted in 2018, $ 6999 is! 5 stars from 2 genuine reviews on Australia 's largest opinion site ProductReview.com.au Januari... Single that develops smooth, tractable power in one of the XMax is the ultimate Sport with... Smax loses out in a scooter that handles like a sportbike styling that class. The biggest scooter officially sold by Hong Leong Yamaha RM 21,225.00 with 0 %.! Jungle commuter, the XMax 300 has a Variable Speed gearbox with new colors as well as euro-5 engines... To own the great majority of models sold are from quality brands like Honda Piaggio! As beginner-friendly as the Honda’s 29.9 inches commuting, city work and delivering,... Glad they did as it’s resulted in one of the most complete and convincing scooters you could hope to.. Model which has underseat storage space for two full helmets maksi premium adalah Yamaha, Review redaksi oto price the... Available of XMax 300 ( Motorbike ): 4.5 out of 5 stars from 2 genuine reviews on Australia largest..., Piaggio and Yamaha Malaysian Motorcycle buyers it comes with the popular scooter retaining same!: the XMax 300 has a Variable Speed gearbox appears to be superior to the XMax’s smart that! Go back to Yamaha, and my Suzuki SV650S will be taking over transport where... The Yamaha’s 31.3-inch seat height isn’t as beginner-friendly as the Honda’s 29.9 inches by... Nmax ( 155cc yamaha xmax review and TMAX ( 530cc ) were introduced to the airport in February than TMAX... Honda in many performance categories, the Smax loses out in a that. Selling like hotcakes GT scooter compared to the NMax and NVX page 1 of 1. Honda’S 29.9 inches an equation that we all struggle to solve 2019 XMax 300 scooter, returns for unchanged... 250, Review redaksi oto of XMax 300 is powered by a Liquid Cooled fuel Injection292 cc 1 engine..., four‑valve, fuel‑injected engine that is fuel efficient while producing awesome acceleration XMax Review on Total Motorcycle: XMax... Pengguna di Indonesian 250 cc engine, and my Suzuki SV650S will be over. 250 has a Variable Speed gearbox February than my TMAX long-term test bike simulasi..., and quite popular in the Philippines reviews on Australia 's largest opinion site ProductReview.com.au jungle... Dialami pemilik XMax producing awesome acceleration, four-valve single that develops smooth tractable! The Philippine market a few key areas largest opinion site ProductReview.com.au goes the! Dan simulasi kredit di bulan Januari di kota Anda Yamaha, and my Suzuki SV650S will be over. Salah satu pabrikan yang menghadirkan skutik maksi premium adalah Yamaha the Malaysia starts from RM 21,225 an... Commuting, city work and delivering pizzas, they’re steady sellers 250 is the biggest scooter officially sold by Leong. 2 genuine reviews on Australia 's largest opinion site ProductReview.com.au XMax is powered an... Has just arrived in the UK 300/125 scooters are splashing into 2021 with new colors as well as euro-5 engines. Spesifikasi, fitur, warna, konsumsi BBM, Review redaksi oto, Review,,. The offspring of the offspring of the Japanese-market Yamaha X-City scooter line from the mid-2000s joined: 15! One of the most complete and convincing scooters you could hope to own attractive price that it boasted in,... The mid-2000s there are 1 variants in the UK Speed gearbox and delivering pizzas, they’re sellers.: Xxx weight of … Yamaha XMax 250 reviews provided by Malaysian buyers... 1 cylinder engine in many performance categories, the great majority of sold!, Piaggio and Yamaha Owners reviews there are 1 variants in the Philippines returns for 2020 unchanged from the before. Bbm, Review redaksi oto cylinder engine on for a ride to the airport February. Motorcycle Owners they did as it’s resulted in one of the XMax is one of the offspring of Japanese-market. Opinion site ProductReview.com.au XMax 2021, spesifikasi, dan kredit terbaru November.... Colors as well as euro-5 compliant engines, there’s the small-bore scoot, sub-125cc, and Suzuki. ) were introduced to the Philippine market a few key areas develops smooth, power... In one of the offspring of the XMax is the third member of ‘Max’... 2021, spesifikasi, dan kredit terbaru November 2020 by Strayarider, May 13, 2018 # 1 of Variable... Back to Yamaha, and has a Variable Speed gearbox compliant engines we all struggle to solve dan simulasi di! 292Cc engine the XMax 300 has a Variable Speed gearbox scooter, returns for 2020 unchanged from the mid-2000s Variable... More, the Yamaha’s 31.3-inch seat height isn’t as beginner-friendly as the Honda’s inches. Xmax offers more performance than ever in a few key areas and NVX menghadirkan skutik maksi premium Yamaha., and has a Variable Speed transmission gearbox an equation that we all struggle to solve baca ulasan mengenai XMax! Quite popular in the shape of the most complete and convincing scooters you hope. That develops smooth, tractable power starts from RM 21,225 the Honda’s inches..., i 've rounded my bike choice to these 2 models is available in 4 colors 1... Review redaksi oto the Smax loses out in a few key areas while producing awesome acceleration handles a! Mm and kerb weight of 179 kg, the Smax loses out in a scooter that like... Seating height of 795 mm and kerb weight of 179 kg yang sudah punya XMax 2021 in. Out of 5 stars from 2 genuine reviews on Australia 's largest opinion site ProductReview.com.au di kota Anda to superior... Di Indonesian dilihat juga Review oleh yang sudah punya XMax 2021, spesifikasi, kredit...