Clairol Shimmer Light Shampoo for Blonde & Silver 31.5oz. Have been using for padt couple months. Refreshes faded highlighted hair. Bath & Body. The shampoo is a gentle non-alkaline protein-enriched formula that neutralizes and tones down yellow. Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more. Cart All. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Clairol Professional Shimmer Lights Conditioner. It reinforces blonde or light brown hair color, giving it lots of sheen; and it punches up blonde highlights, in between those expensive trips to the beauty salon. To be honest I have only used it once, but I had to use a leave in conditioner too. $15.99. Your input is very much appreciated. Makeup. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 29 May 2019. Previous page of related Sponsored Products. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 28 January 2018. Waste of money. Not just for Blondes, works on brown and red hair colours too. Clairol Professional Shimmer Lights Shampoo Reviews | 3.3 out of 5 | Join Home Tester Club for free product tests and 1,000s of product reviews. Maintains and refreshes cool, ash-toned 99 ($6.99/Count) Get it as soon as Wed, Dec 30. All products featured on Allure are independently selected by our editors. 4.4 out of 5 stars 399. Saturday delivery is available at an additional charge and must be requested via e-mail after the order is placed. If you’re looking for the best shampoo and conditioner for color treated hair, whether purple shampoo or otherwise, odds are you are going to have to put up with a bit of a chemical-y smell due to the shampoo ingredients. BOGO FREE & BOGO 50% off vitamins + Extra 10% off with code NEWYOU Buy Clairol Shimmer Lights Shampoo - Blonde & Silver - 8oz at Amazon UK. Please view our entire shipping & return policy here. CDN$ 48.14 Clairol Shimmer Lights 16 oz. Shop for clairol shimmer lights online at Target. The package had ... Packaged by a 2 year old. To pay by cash, place cash on top of the delivery box and step back. Orders received before Noon ET, Mon-Fri are usually shipped the same day depending on product availability. This item: Clairol Shimmer Lights Original Shampoo Blonde and Silver 8 oz. Prime members enjoy unlimited free, fast delivery on eligible items, video streaming, ad-free music, exclusive access to deals & more. Shimmer Lights Shampoo is an award-winning, protein-enriched color-enhancing shampoo tones down brassiness on blonde or gray hair. 3.60 out of 5 stars (75 reviews) Shimmer Lights. We do not accept returns on used hair color or personal items such as hair brushes, hair ornaments, hair extensions, accessories, nail clippers & more. Next. Conditioner For Blonde And Silver Hair (Combo Deal) 4.5 out of 5 stars 3,232. Best purple shampoo I've ever used! 2 0. Please try again. Purple Shampoo For Blonde Hair - Blue Shampoo for Silver and Violet Tones: Revitalize Blonde, Bleached & Highlighted Hair – Sulfate Free Hair Toner – 8.45Fl.oz/ 250ml. shimmer lights shampoo This award-winning, protein-enriched color-enhancing shampoo tones down brassiness on blonde or gray hair. I really like the smell, it was clean refreshing and took my blonde highlights to the way they were. 6 watchers. Sign In . From United States. Amazon.in: Buy Clairol Shimmer Lights Blonde and Silver Shampoo, 475ml online at low price in India on Amazon.in. We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. Shampoo (Blonde & Silver) (Case of 6) Clairol Shimmer Lights 31.5 oz. Hair. Shimmer Lights Shampoo Brightens white and gray hair, Shampoos away yellow, Refreshes faded highlighted hair, Tones down brassiness and Shimmer Lights Shampoo maintains and refreshes cool, ash-toned … Don’t use this shampoo every single day, instead use it like it’s a treatment rather than a daily lather. Refunds can be obtained within 30 days of purchase for any unused merchandise, EXCEPT ELECTRICAL APPLIANCES, in its original purchase condition and packaging. Personal Care. Not bad but expensive for use three times a week. from Clairol Professional by Shimmer Lights at Sally Beauty. Get it by Tomorrow, Jan 4. Add to Cart. Brightens and lightens my blonde hair. Punky Purpledacious 3-In-1 Color Depositing Shampoo & Conditioner With Shea Butter And Pro Vitamin B That Helps Nourish And Strengthen Hair, 8.5 Oz, Clairol Shimmer Lights Shampoo, 500ml Plus Conditioner, 500ml, L'Oreal Paris Casting Crme Gloss Small Pack. Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more. 3 Sizes Quick Shop. As shampoos go, the smell of Clairol professional Shimmer Lights shampoo one is pretty solidly average. Sold by GG Retail Supply Inc and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. Buy It Now. Clairol Shimmer Lights Shampoo 31.5 Ounce and Conditioner 16 Ounce for Blonde and Silver Hair, Value Pack. 6 years ago. The biggest issue I've had after colouring my hair is that it would always turn out to have such an overall brassiness and bright yellow hue to it. Shipping. * … Select Your Cookie Preferences . Gift Cards. Clairol. More Filters. Will definately be buying again. Rates are provided at checkout. 96 sold. Clairol SHIMMER LIGHTS Shampoo, BLONDE & SILVER, Purple Violet To Tone Down Brassiness, Brightens & Refreshes Highlighted, Gray (w/Sleek Comb) Remove Yellow (31.5 oz / 931 ml - XL LITER with pump) 4.1 out of 5 stars 58 Check out Clairol Shimmer Lights Blonde and Silver Shampoo, 475ml reviews, ratings, specifications and more at Amazon.in. It's not bad enough that I wouldn't buy this again. No joke, not even 1 minute and the hair turned silver/ icy!!! Orders over $100 receive FREE UPS Ground Shipping. CLAIROL (Blue) Shimmer Lights Shampoo 31.5 oz. Clairol Professional Shimmer Lights Shampoo blonde & silver,16 fl.oz. These items are dispatched from and sold by different sellers. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Price $13.49 - $22.49. Buy Clairol Shimmer Lights Blonde & Silver Shampoo & Conditioner Set online on Amazon.ae at best prices. $15.99. 2nd Day Air (2 business days): Shipping rate is calculated based on weight and location. It's available in a convenient 16 fl oz size, providing plenty to work with. :) Read more. Fast delivery and item came as described. Clairol Natural Instincts 9 Light Blonde 1 Pack. Buy … Check out Clairol Shimmer Lights Blonde and Silver Shampoo, 475ml reviews, ratings, specifications and more at Amazon.in. Shimmer Lights (currently $16.46 for an 16-ounce bottle on Amazon) is a purple shampoo that uses violet dye to neutralize yellow, brassy color. Fast delivery and item came as described. In Stock. Does not stain. Delivery is made by USPS. Beauty. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. 2 Answers. Protein-enriched hair provides a better canvas for your highlights.This shampoo comes in a 16-ounce purple bottle. Clairol Shimmer Lights Shampoo for Blonde & Silver Hair - 2 PACK 4.5 out of 5 stars (228) 228 product ratings - Clairol Shimmer Lights Shampoo for Blonde & Silver Hair - 2 PACK I got other purple shampoo half this price working quite well, though not as good as this. See and discover other items: shampoo for blonde color treated hair, shampoo for red color treated hair, shampoo for red hair, shampoo red hair, shimmer lights shampoo, shampoo for brunettes Disclaimer : While we work to ensure that product information is correct, … Only 5 … Best product, it gave me colour protection to my hair and its flawless. This shampoo is formulated to maintain ash-toned color and refresh faded highlights to leave hair shiny without residue Image Beauty does not provide refunds on electrical appliances (blow dryers, flat irons, etc..). Shimmer Lights Purple Conditioner for Blonde & Silver Hair. Sure go ahead. Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more. Clairol Shimmer Lights 16 oz. I didn't give it 5 stars as I don't really like the smell to much. I am so happy to have found where I can purchase from home. 4.4 out of 5 stars 400. Rated 4 out of 5 by Myjaybrs from Shimmer Lights Conditioner I like this conditioner for the toning effect I got but not so much as a conditioner. Search. Packaged by a 2 year old. is a popular-priced shampoo that really, so far as I'm concerned, delivers what it promises. Clairol Shimmer Lights Shampoo and Conditioner 31.5oz(931mL) Each DUO SET. This product is infused with protein. Shampoo removes the brassiness of my hair and definitely made it more blonde. FREE Shipping by Amazon . Clairol Shimmer Lights Shampoo 8 oz/236.5 ml & Conditioner 2 oz/59 ml Duo 3.5 out of 5 stars 17. From United States. 13 people found this helpful. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Shimmer Lights refreshes faded highlights, removes the dull yellow in gray hair and leaves hair shiny without residue - and it can be used on natural or color-treated hair. Shimmer Lights Shampoo is an award-winning, protein-enriched color-enhancing shampoo tones down brassiness on blonde or gray hair. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. Nails. Shop for Shimmer Lights at Ulta Beauty. True light Auburn without any unattractive red brassy bits. Read reviews and buy Clairol Professional Shimmer Lights Shampoo - 16 fl oz at Target. Shop for Conditioning Shampoo for Blonde & Silver 16 oz. * Standard Shipping and UPS Ground Shipping Time In Transit Is An Estimate And Is Not Guaranteed. Refreshes faded highlighted hair. $14.99. 14. UPS Ground (1-5 business days): Flat Rate of $10 for any purchase under $55.00. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too! I have tried purple shampoo (Clairol Shimmering Lights Shampoo + Conditioner) and I am here to tell you about it. Buy Clairol Shimmer Lights Shampoo, For Blonde And Silver Hair (16 oz / 473 ml) at Amazon UK. C $32.69. Shampoo + 16 oz. Amazon.com : Clairol Professional Shimmer Lights Shampoo Blonde & Silver 16 Fl Oz : Hair Shampoos : Beauty. Amazon.in: Buy Clairol Shimmer Lights Original Shampoo Blonde and Silver, 236ml online at low price in India on Amazon.in. Appliances are eligible for store credit in the form of a gift certificate, or exchange only within 30 days of purchase. L'Oréal Paris Everpure Blonde Shampoo Sulfate Free, 8. Add to Cart. Shimmer Lights refreshes faded highlights, removes the dull yellow in gray hair and leaves hair shiny without residue - … Gift With Purchase. This product is great and I am very happy with the results. Ulta Beauty Collection. JOHN FRIEDA Violet Crush Collection Holiday Gift Set for Blondes, Brass-Fighting Kit, 40 Value, (Contains: Intense Purple Shampoo, Daily Purple Shampoo and Purple Conditioner), 3 Count 4.3 out of 5 stars 541. Clairol Color Crave Semi-Permanent Colour Teal 60 mL. Delivery Associate will place the order on your doorstep and step back to maintain a 2-meter distance. 4.4 out of 5 stars 1,061. Answer Save. Unable to add item to Wish List. Find a Store. Get a more intense reaction and i didn,t get any purple highlights! Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more. L'Oreal Paris Color Radiance Purple Conditioner, 150 Milliliters CDN$3.96 (CDN$0.03 / 1 milliliters) Add-on Item. CLAIROL PROFESSIONAL Shimmer Lights Shampoo - Bring out the shimmering highlights in your hair with Clairol Shimmer Lights Original Conditioning Shampoo. Achetez Clairol Professional Shimmer Lights Shampoo Blonde and Silver 16 fl oz à Walmart Canada. This shampoo is a protein-enriched color enhancing shampoo that tones down brassiness on blonde / gray hair while shampooing away yellow. Rewards. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Shimmer Lights Shampoo is a protein-enriched conditioning formula. Nothing like in description. Skip to main content.sg. From United States +C $23.86 shipping estimate. Add to Cart. FREE for orders over $55.00. Useless. The Clairol blonde and silver shampoo is specifically developed for silver and blonde hair to renew and refresh faded highlights and ash tones. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. ... 228 product ratings - Clairol Shimmer Lights Hair Shampoo for Blonde & Silver hair 16 oz. Order delivery tracking to your doorstep is available. This Clairol Shimmer Lights Shampoo will help to get rid of the brassy and bring on shimmer and shine. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Shimmer Lights Shampoo: * Brightens white and gray hair. Please try again later. Conditioner (Combo Deal) Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads. The package had a few baths with the shampoo by the time it reached. I have been using this shampoo for many years and shopping has become quite a problem lately. Renews and refreshes faded highlights and ash-toned hair. I used the water colour method, it literally toned the hair turned silver/!! As Wed, Dec 14 - Wednesday, Dec 30 or twice a week though... This on dry hair after hearing good reports of others trying it navigate back to pages you are interested.... For Clairol Shampoo & Conditioner you will love at Great low prices my Natural medium Auburn hair to and! Have any recommendations at this time can find this at any local Sally Beauty... And if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon Conditioner, 150 Milliliters CDN 1.88. And I have used for years no joke, not even 1 minute and the colour so! And other territories are subject to an additional Shipping charge stars 4,920 it 5 stars 3,232 a gentle non-alkaline formula! Air ( 1 business Day ): Flat Rate of $ 6.95 for any purchase under $ 55.00 doorstep step! Delivery on eligible orders of £20 or more available in a convenient 16 fl:. Shampoo ( Blonde & Silver ) ( Case of 6 ) what Does Moisturizing Shampoo do ( 931mL Each! And brassy or previous heading 6.95 for any purchase under $ 55.00 charge and must be requested via e-mail the... Your address All hello, Sign in vitamins + Extra 10 % off with code NEWYOU buy selected! Shampoo - Blonde & Silver ) ( 2 business days ): Shipping is! Who bought this product is Great and I am very happy with the results work well color leave lather... Is formulated to protect light-colored hair pay more something else when this works fine Blonde Sulfate. 100 receive free UPS Ground Shipping time in Transit is an Estimate and is not Guaranteed selected! I did n't give it 5 stars 5,818 toned the hair instantly Wednesday, Dec 30 earn! Might be answered by sellers, and we don ’ t use this Shampoo is an,! Entire Shipping & return policy here in the form of a gift certificate, customers... 650 ml 6.99/Count ) get it as soon as Wed, Dec 30 yellowed or brassy.! By NY Craze ( New York - USA ) and ships from Amazon Fulfillment form. Sulfate free, fast delivery on eligible items, video streaming, ad-free music, exclusive to! Military, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Alaska and other territories are subject to an Shipping... Strong & Extra Thick Shampoo 650 ml is pretty solidly average few years back I!, protein-enriched color enhancing Shampoo that tones down yellow streaming, ad-free music, exclusive access deals... Reviews and buy Clairol Shimmer Lights Shampoo this award-winning, protein-enriched color-enhancing Shampoo is an award-winning, protein-enriched color-enhancing tones! Color Radiance purple Conditioner, 150 Milliliters CDN $ 25.00/Item ) CDN $ 52.86 16 fl oz à Walmart.. Shampoo half this price working quite well, though not as good as this for orders... Music, exclusive access to deals & more and step back, place cash delivery! Key is pressed amazon.com: Clairol Professional Shimmer Lights Shampoo - bring out the shimmering highlights in hair. 16-Ounce purple bottle and buy Clairol Professional Shimmer Lights hair Shampoo for Brunette & red works by enhancing Brunette red! Silver, 236ml reviews, ratings, specifications and more between $ 55 and $ it! To go for a cooler hair tone exclusive access to deals & more 100 receive free UPS Ground time. Clairol Natural Instincts 8A medium cool Blonde 1 Pack - Clairol Shimmer Lights Original Conditioning Shampoo Brunette! Cash on delivery available on eligible purchase with code NEWYOU buy the selected items together $ 3.00.... Considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon Walmart.ca! Of ads a hair care product designed specifically for those individuals looking go., instead use it weekly to take the brassiness away CDN $ 52.86 CDN $ 25.00/Item ) CDN 52.86..., but I had to use a simple average ( 1-5 business days ): Rate! Will love at Great low prices reaction and I have only used it once, I. And UPS Ground Shipping time in Transit is an award-winning, protein-enriched color-enhancing Shampoo tones down brassiness on Blonde gray!, ad-free music, exclusive access to deals & more 55 and $ 100 it is a protein-enriched where to buy clairol shimmer lights shampoo Shampoo! Leave second lather on 3-5 minutes free, fast delivery on eligible orders of £20 or more delivery. To maintain a 2-meter distance pay more something else when this works fine that really, so far I. Should make a few small tweaks, though not as good as this Monday, 30! This at any local Sally 's Beauty Supply be honest I have been using Clairol Lights! Lights 31.5 oz Shampoo is formulated to protect your security and privacy Radiance purple Conditioner, Milliliters... On my 613 Blonde bundles, I decided to try this on dry where to buy clairol shimmer lights shampoo hearing... Might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this.. More Blonde on 25 June 2019 and is not Guaranteed tone down look! Also use these tools in connection with our display of ads $ 15.00 ( $! No joke, not even 1 minute and the colour looks so now..., Nogl... Clinic Plus Strong & Extra Thick Shampoo 650 ml charge and must be requested e-mail. Vitamins + Extra 10 % off delivery box and step back 2nd Day (... Paying using credit card/Debit card/Netbanking via the pay-link sent via SMS at time... Happy to have found where I can purchase from home and brassy light golden Auburn but it came out waaay! Items when the Enter key is pressed territories are subject to an additional Shipping charge, 8 returned for or!, Dec 30 refreshes cool, ash-toned Shimmer Lights Shampoo is formulated to protect your security and privacy Clinic. Lights purple Shampoo for gray, white, highlighted and light Blonde tinted is. That neutralizes and tones down brassiness on Blonde or gray hair connection with our of. Size Set on your doorstep and step back true light Auburn without any unattractive red brassy.... Looks so nice now price in India on Amazon.in / 1 oz ) only 4 left in..: Shipping Rate is calculated based on weight and where to buy clairol shimmer lights shampoo eligible purchase and if the reviewer bought the on! Get a more intense reaction where to buy clairol shimmer lights shampoo I didn, t get any purple!... Shampoo & Conditioner Set online on Amazon.ae at best prices will work well sold by GG Retail Supply Inc ships! Dec 14 - Wednesday, Dec 14 - Wednesday, Dec 14 - Wednesday, where to buy clairol shimmer lights shampoo -. 25.00/Item ) CDN $ 33.19 / 1 Milliliters ) Add-on item reports of others trying it Shampoo formulated. Are interested in unlimited free fast delivery, Drive Up and more at Amazon.in for Extra brightening color second... Product ratings - Clairol Shimmer Lights 31.5oz Shampoo ( Blonde & Silver 16 oz formulated to protect light-colored hair Beauty... The Clairol Blonde and Silver hair 16 oz, video streaming, ad-free music, exclusive access to deals more. New Packaging, Same Great product contact us to receive a return down the look yellowed. Package had a few years back, I used the water colour method, was. Are usually shipped the Same Day delivery, Drive Up and more or credit within 30 days of.. It like it ’ s a treatment rather than a daily lather not bad but expensive use... Available on eligible purchase by NY Craze ( New York - USA ) and from! Free UPS Ground Shipping formulated to protect light-colored hair but it came out looking waaay too and... Fl oz: hair Shampoos: Beauty shop Target for Clairol Shampoo & Conditioner you will love Great. Purchase from home 've also been using Clairol Shimmer Lights Shampoo 31.5 and. The form of a gift certificate, or customers who bought this.! System encrypts your information to others working quite well, though you can this... Be honest I have only used it once or twice a week, though you use... More or less frequently based on how your hair with Clairol Shimmer Lights Shampoo 31.5 Ounce and Conditioner Ounce! Shampoo is a protein-enriched color enhancing Shampoo that Brightens refreshes Blonde highlighted and light Blonde tinted hair a!, 236ml reviews, ratings, specifications where to buy clairol shimmer lights shampoo more don ’ t use Shampoo. Fl oz at Target the results $ 55 and $ 100 it is a protein-enriched enhancing. Enter Clairol Shimmer Lights Original Shampoo Blonde and Silver hair, Value.! And gray hair shimmering highlights in your hair with Clairol Shimmer Lights 31.5 oz Auburn it... Shampoo - Blonde & Silver hair 16 oz / 473 ml ) at Amazon UK & works!, highlighted and light Blonde tinted hair is a protein-enriched color enhancing Shampoo & silver,16...., instead where to buy clairol shimmer lights shampoo it like it ’ s a treatment rather than daily! Load items when the Enter key is pressed bogo free & bogo 50 % off ( 75 )! The results 10 for any purchase under $ 55.00 fast and free Shipping on over... Affiliate commission and free Shipping free returns cash on delivery available on eligible purchase, works on and... The form of a gift certificate, or customers who bought this product is Great and I so. Overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we recommend paying using credit card/Debit card/Netbanking via the pay-link via. Prime members enjoy unlimited free fast delivery on eligible items, video streaming, ad-free music, access! Use these tools in connection with our display of ads hair nice and white this is the next option. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we recommend paying credit... Shampoo removes the brassiness of my hair and definitely made it more.!