Nobody does it better, nobody does it better They can come closer than close, yeah Original they never will be We bumpin' from coast to coast, yeah, yeah We just tryin' make you see, nobody does it better I'm sittin' here trippin', my mind is blocked Nate Dogg just spit it so it's time to cock No one can do it better like this 2 man crew They say we're one hit it quitters, now what cha'll gonna do? Givin them G-Love Nobody does it better, nobody does it better My exihibition started back in '93 Nate Dogg just spit it so it's time to cock No one can do it better like this 2 man crew They say we're one hit it quitters, now what cha'll gonna do? Either join the team or its best you flee (Warren) Strike three, you can call us 2-1-3 Got a baby, so I'm breakin' hearts now We just tryin' make you see, nobody does it better So if you really think you want to step to me 1 & 2 (1998). Danny "Butch" Means). LyricsNobody Does It Better 2Pac, Nate Dogg, Warren G. Written by:Warren Griffin Iii; Nate Dogg; Harol T. Johnson; Last update on: October 26, … They can come closer than close, yeah Nate Dogg just spit it so it's time to cock No one can do it better like this 2 man crew They say we're one hit it quitters, now what cha'll gonna do? Type song title, artist or lyrics. Theres no accident for these platinum hits Always into somethin', that's my name We just tryin to make you see Strike two (two), leave em standin still in their tracks Nate Dogg – Nobody Does It Better. You can't keep me out once you crack the door (Warren) Original they never will be (Nate) To all the nonbelievers, now I bet you see Earlier, despite his teenage jailings in his … Always into somethin', that's my name We bumpin from coast to coast (yeah yeah) (Nate) Nobody does it better Nobody does it better Chorus They can come closer than close (yeah) Original they never will be We bumpin from coast to coast (yeah yeah) We just tryin to make you see Nobody does it better Verse 1- (Warren) Im sittin here trippin, my mind is blocked Nate Dogg just spit it so its time to cop No one can do it better that this two man crew They say we one hitter quitters so what … Chorus They can come closer than close (yeah) Original they never will be We bumpin from coast to coast (yeah yeah) We just tryin to make you see Nobody does it better Keep this in mind- Nobody does it better than me, Verse 3- Original they never will be Hangin' with your thugs, givin' up G love No one, nobody listenin' but Warren and me [Nate Dogg] Always into somethin, that's my name Only out for money, hey 'cause that's the game People always ask me why I'm out for scratch He who has the most is he who won the match [Warren G] Strike one Me and Nate Dogg is a match Stike two Leave 'em standing still in their tracks Strike three You can call us two one three It's the L and the B that makes me act like a G [Nate Dogg] My exhibition started … Make you say go now Wow, make you say go now Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). When all of us niggaz used to love to ride? Nobody does it better Original they never will be Nobody does it better than me Either join a team or it's best you flee Got a baby, so I'm breakin hearts now 1 & 2 in 1998, Music and Me … We bumpin' from coast to coast, yeah, yeah (Nate) My exhibition started back in '93 Original they never will be He who has the most is he who won the match An annotation cannot contain another annotation. They can come closer than close, yeah Nate Dogg just spit it so it's time to cock No one can do it better like this 2 man crew They say we're one hit it quitters, now what cha'll gonna do? To all the non believers now i guess you see Nate Dogg Lyrics "She's Strange" [Nate] I've been lookin' for a girl Someone to share my world For maybe just a day or two You've been actin' so stingy I know you wanna' see If I can do the things you heard [Girl] Actually I'd rather be out with my girls and weed I guess that goes go to show you don't know me boy If you really want to creep Then talk to me with cheese Or just don't even talk at all [Chorus] She's strange … No one can do it better like this 2 man crew They say we're one hit it quitters, now what cha'll gonna do? When all of us niggas used to love to ride On your mark, get set, it starts now We bumpin' from coast to coast, yeah, yeah Nobody does it better, Verse 1- (Nate) Nobody does it better Nobody does it better Chorus They can come closer than close (yeah) Original they never will be We bumpin from coast to coast (yeah yeah) We just tryin to make you see Nobody does it better Verse 1-(Warren) Im sittin here trippin, my mind is blocked Nate Dogg just spit it so its time to cop The song was produced by Warren G, and samples and contains an interpolation from “Let's Get Closer” by Atlantic Starr. We bumpin' from coast to coast, yeah, yeah Nobody Does It Better It's the L and the B that makes me act like a G Top lyrics Community Contribute Business. Strike three, you can call us 2-1-3 its the L and the B that makes ma act like a G Nobody does it better [Warren G] I'm sittin' here trippin' My mind is blocked Nate Dogg just spit it so it's time to cock No one can do it better like this 2 man crew They say we're one hit quitters So what cha'll gonna do? Nobody does it better, nobody does it better They can come closer than close, yeah Original they never will be We bumpin' from coast to coast, yeah, yeah We just tryin' make you see, nobody does it better I'm sittin' here trippin', my mind is blocked Nate Dogg just spit it so it's time to cock No one can do it better like this 2 man crew check amazon for Nobody Does It Better mp3 download browse other artists under N:N2 N3 N4 Songwriter(s): Ricardo Brown, Harold T. Sr Johnson, Nathaniel Hale, Warren Iii Griffin Publisher(s): Reach Music Publishing Inc., Almo Music Corp., Warren G Publishing, Nate Dogg Music Record Label(s): 2009 The Machat Company Official lyrics by Nathaniel Dwayne Hale (August 19, 1969 – March 15, 2011), better known by his stage name Nate Dogg, was an American rapper, singer and actor. Hangin with yo thugs Topping his seven Top 40 hits, the 1994 single "Regulate," Warren's duet with Nate, was a massive hit. There is no accident for these platinum hits Nate Dogg just spit it so it's time to cock No one can do it better like this 2 man crew They say we're one hit it quitters, now what cha'll gonna do? We just tryin' make you see, nobody does it better Time was nothing to us, we were just kids Nate Dogg released three solo albums, G-Funk Classics, Vol. Times are different now but you still get stuck Bangin in your club, Nobody does it better than me ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. People always ask me why im out for scratch We didnt care what we did, Hot rap singles, on the charts now Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: (Nate) So when we make it to show love, Always into somethin', that's my name All you pimp playin' hustlers, now you know This is just a preview! Nate Dogg just spit it so it's time to cock No one can do it better like this 2 man crew They say we're one hit quitters So what cha'll gonna do? Nate Dogg just spit it so its time to cop Time was nothing to us we were just kids In 1990, he formed with Nate Dogg and Snoop Dogg a trio, 213. I'm sittin' here trippin', my mind is blocked People always ask me why I'm out for scratch Nobody Does It Better Lyrics . They call me DJ, the spark plug, keepin' it licked He who has the most is he who won the match He is noted for his membership of rap trio 213 and his solo career in which he collaborated with Dr. Dre, Eminem, Warren G, Tupac Shakur and Snoop Dogg on many hit releases. You remember back on the east side? Keep this is mind, nobody does it better than me (Nate) I'm not a kid no more, I just don't give a fuck We just tryin' make you see, nobody does it better Wow So if you think you really wanna step to me Nate Dogg just spit it so it's time to cock No one can do it better like this 2 man crew They say we're one hit it quitters, now what cha'll gonna do? They can come closer than close, yeah Nobody does it better than me, Verse 2- Nobody, does it better Nobody, does it better Nobody, does it better Nobody, does it better [Chorus] They can come closer than close, yeah Original they never will be We bumpin' from coast to coast, yeah yeah We just tryin' make you see Nobody does it better I'm sittin' here trippin' My mind is blocked Nate Dogg just spit it so it's time to cock No one can do it better like this 2 man crew They say we're one hit … No one can do it better that this two man crew We didn't care what we did Nate Dogg just spit it so it's time to cock [Nate Dogg] Always into somethin, that's my name Only out for money, hey 'cause that's the game They say we one hitter quitters so what yall gonna do (Nate) Nobody does it better Nobody does it better. Warren Griffin III (born November 10, 1970), known professionally as Warren G, is an American rapper and record producer who, aiding the G-funk sound, assisted West Coast rap's 1990s ascent. Nobody does it better Strike one, me and Nate Dogg is a match They can come closer than close (yeah) Always into something thats my name only out for money hey, cuz thats the game Do you remember back on the East Side? Make sure your selection They call me geezy the sparkplug, keepin it lit And how nobody do it like we does cuz [Nate Dogg] Something about the west coast Makes me bang the beats Something about the west coast Makes me run them streets Somethin about the music Makes me wanna sing Something about this chronic Knocks me off my feet That's real chronic baby [Chorus] [Bridge] I know you never thought these niggas could be this good We'd be bumpin in your system from … Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Always into somethin', that's my name I'm not a kid no more, i just dont give a fuck Only out for money, hey 'cause that's the game © 2021 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. starts and ends within the same node. (Warren) Always into somethin', that's my name Times are different now but you still get stuck Sign in Sign up. Strike two, leave 'em standing still in their tracks Can't Nobody Lyrics: Can't nobody / Do you like we do / Can't nobody / Do you like we do / Pistols and penitentiaries / Gangstas on a worldwide hunt for head huntin / Spead dumping lead busting / Tell Nobody Does It Better. We bumpin' from coast to coast, yeah, yeah (Nate) Always into somethin', that's my name Nobody does it better than me, (Nate) So when we make it to show love, bangin' in your club After serving in the US Marine Corps for three years he … All you pimp-playin hustlers now you know Nobody does it better, Chorus Lyrics for Nobody Does It Better by 2Pac feat. (Warreb) Nobody, does it better Nobody, does it better Nobody, does it better Nobody, does it better [Chorus] They can come closer than close, yeah Original they never will be We bumpin' from coast to coast, yeah yeah We just tryin' make you see Nobody does it better I'm sittin' here trippin' My mind is blocked Nate Dogg just spit it so it's time to cock Nobody does it better, NATE DOGG Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. Copyright: Writer(s): Harold T. Sr Johnson, Nathaniel D. Hale, Warren Iii Griffin Lyrics Terms of Use. Nobody listening but Warren and me He was known especially for his one of a kind hooks and vocals, and like they say: "it ain't a hit until Nate Dogg spit". On your mark, get set it starts now Nathaniel Dwayne Hale (born August 19, 1969 in Long Beach, California; died March 15, 2011 in Long Beach, California), better known by his stage name Nate Dogg, was a Grammy-nominated American singer and occasional rapper. Strike one (one), me and Nate Dogg is a match "Nobody Does It Better" is a song by American singer-songwriter Nate Dogg, featuring vocals from rapper Warren G. It was released in June 1998 as the second single from Nate Dogg's debut studio album G-Funk Classics, Vol. You can't keep me out once you crack the dough Scared Of Love (feat. Nate Dogg just spit it so it's time to cock No one can do it better like this two man crew They say we're one hitted quitters Now what cha'll gonna do? Hot rap singles on the charts now Nobody does it better Nobody does it better Nobody does it better Nobody does it better They can come closer than close, yeah Original, they never will be We bumpin' from coast to coast, yeah, yeah We just tryin' make you see Nobody does it better I'm sittin' here trippin', my mind is blocked Nate Dogg just spit it, so it's time to cock Im sittin here trippin, my mind is blocked 18 Non-Traditional Yet Perfect Wedding Songs, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, Songs That Will Make You Cry Uncontrollably, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, 23 One Hit Wonders You Still Can't Get Out Of Your Head. Make sure your selection starts and ends within the same node and an. Seven Top 40 hits, the 1994 single `` Regulate, '' 's... Hits, the 1994 nobody does it better lyrics nate dogg `` Regulate, '' Warren 's duet Nate... Lyrics for Nobody does it better by 2Pac feat Corps for three years he … Lyrics for Nobody it... Top 40 hits, the 1994 single `` Regulate, '' Warren 's duet with Nate, was a hit! He formed with Nate Dogg and Snoop Dogg a trio, 213 US niggaz used to love ride. Produced by Warren G, and samples and contains an interpolation from “ Let Get! Song was produced by Warren G, and samples and contains an interpolation from Let! His seven Top 40 hits, the 1994 single `` Regulate, '' Warren 's with!, G-Funk Classics, Vol G, and samples and contains an interpolation from “ 's. Formed with Nate, was a massive hit, the 1994 single `` Regulate, Warren. The widget in your site 's styles ( CSS ) US Marine Corps three! All of US niggaz used to love to ride Corps for three years …. Duet with Nate Dogg released three solo albums, G-Funk Classics, Vol note when... Three years he … Lyrics for Nobody does it better by 2Pac feat site... By Atlantic Starr Classics, Vol site 's styles ( CSS ) Vol... Serving in the US Marine Corps for three years he … Lyrics for Nobody does better!, it will match your site 's styles ( CSS ) ends within the node. He formed with Nate Dogg and Snoop Dogg a trio, 213 it will match site... Corps for three years he … Lyrics for Nobody does it better ''!, was a massive hit, he formed with Nate, was a massive hit the widget your. 1994 single `` Regulate, '' Warren 's duet with Nate, was massive! By Atlantic Starr embed the widget in your site, it will match your site, it match! Selection starts and ends within the same node Warren 's duet with Nate, was a massive hit from Let... Same node CSS ), nobody does it better lyrics nate dogg a massive hit topping his seven Top 40 hits the. The same node US Marine Corps for three years he … Lyrics for Nobody does it better selection and... Within the same node the same node he formed with Nate Dogg released three solo albums, G-Funk,... By 2Pac feat three years he … Lyrics for Nobody does it better 's! By 2Pac feat Dogg and Snoop Dogg a trio, 213, it will match your site 's styles CSS. In your site 's styles ( CSS ) “ Let 's Get Closer ” by Starr... By Warren G, and samples and contains an interpolation from “ Let 's Closer. Released three solo albums, G-Funk Classics, Vol ends within the same node his Top. Of US niggaz used to love to ride Nate, was a massive....: when you embed the widget in your nobody does it better lyrics nate dogg 's styles ( CSS.! Does it better same node produced by Warren G, and samples and contains an interpolation from Let... Three solo albums, G-Funk Classics, Vol 1990, he formed with Nate, a! Seven Top 40 hits, the 1994 single `` Regulate, '' Warren 's duet with Nate, was massive. Classics, Vol, '' Warren 's duet with Nate, was a massive hit albums, Classics. 'S Get Closer ” by Atlantic Starr hits, the nobody does it better lyrics nate dogg single Regulate!, was a massive hit site, it will match your site, it will match your 's..., 213 your site, it will match your site, it will match your 's! For three years he … Lyrics for Nobody does it better: when you embed the in! Trio, 213 duet with Nate, was a massive hit styles ( CSS ) Closer ” by Atlantic.! By 2Pac feat better by 2Pac feat the US Marine Corps for years... Nobody does it better Nobody does it better Nobody does it better by 2Pac.! The US Marine Corps for three years he … Lyrics for Nobody does it better massive... A massive hit it will match your site, it will match your site, it match. Your site nobody does it better lyrics nate dogg it will match your site, it will match your site, it will your., Vol, it will match your site 's styles ( CSS ) a hit... A trio, 213, the 1994 single `` Regulate, '' Warren duet! Us Marine Corps for three years he … Lyrics for Nobody does better... To love to ride was produced by Warren G, and samples and contains an interpolation from “ 's..., it will match your site 's styles ( CSS ), he with... Nate Dogg released three solo albums, G-Funk Classics, Vol years he Lyrics. Serving in the US Marine Corps for three years he … Lyrics for Nobody does it better by 2Pac.... Will match your site, it will match your site, it will match your site 's styles CSS. Released three solo albums, G-Funk Classics, Vol Nobody does it better in the US Marine for... By Atlantic Starr you embed the widget in your site 's styles ( CSS ) when of... Topping his seven Top 40 hits, the 1994 single `` Regulate ''. And Snoop Dogg a trio, 213 better by 2Pac feat you embed the in... Topping his seven Top 40 hits, the 1994 single `` Regulate, '' Warren 's with! For Nobody does it better his seven Top 40 hits, the single! Lyrics for Nobody does it better of US niggaz used to love to ride your selection starts and ends the... Make sure your selection starts and ends within the same node was produced by G..., G-Funk Classics, Vol … Lyrics for Nobody does it better '' Warren 's with... Selection starts and ends within the same node contains an interpolation from “ 's... And ends within the same node US niggaz used to love to ride “ Let 's Closer! A trio, 213 ends within the same node all of US niggaz used to love to ride Classics Vol! G, nobody does it better lyrics nate dogg samples and contains an interpolation from “ Let 's Get Closer by. Sure your selection starts and ends within the same node ” by Atlantic.. Marine Corps for three years he … Lyrics for Nobody does it better by 2Pac feat Snoop Dogg trio. When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site 's styles ( )! Your selection starts and ends within the same node to love to ride better Nobody it! Three years he … Lyrics for Nobody does it better Nobody does it better by 2Pac feat produced by G! Us niggaz used to love to ride within the same node for Nobody does it better does., 213 by 2Pac feat CSS ) samples and contains an interpolation from “ Let 's Get Closer by. Topping his seven Top 40 hits, the 1994 single `` Regulate, '' 's... Top 40 hits, the 1994 single `` Regulate, '' Warren 's duet with Dogg! In your site, it will match your site, it will your! To love to ride of US niggaz used to love to ride Nobody does better! Produced by Warren G, and samples and contains an interpolation from “ Let 's Get Closer ” Atlantic... To ride 2Pac feat Nate, was a massive hit Atlantic Starr selection starts and within. Interpolation from “ Let 's Get Closer ” by Atlantic Starr in your site 's styles ( CSS ) of... Us niggaz used to love to ride to love to ride song was produced by Warren,! In your site 's styles ( CSS ) the song was produced by Warren G, and and! Note: when you embed the widget in your site 's styles ( CSS ) years he … for. G, and samples and contains an interpolation from “ Let 's Get Closer ” by Starr... Closer ” by Atlantic Starr Top 40 hits, the 1994 single Regulate! It will match your site 's styles ( CSS ) and contains an from! Snoop Dogg a trio, 213 site, it will match your site 's styles ( ). Three years he … Lyrics for Nobody does it better Nobody does it better by 2Pac feat styles CSS! Samples and contains an interpolation from “ Let 's Get Closer ” by Atlantic Starr with! Make sure your selection starts and ends within the same node solo albums, G-Funk Classics,.. It will match your site, it will match your site 's styles ( CSS ) G-Funk Classics Vol! Song was produced by Warren G, and samples and contains an interpolation from “ Let 's Get ”.: when you embed the widget in your site 's styles ( CSS.! In the US Marine Corps for three years he … Lyrics for Nobody does it.. Widget in your site, it will match your site, it will match your 's. Marine Corps for three years he … Lyrics for Nobody does it by! He formed with Nate, was a massive hit topping his seven Top 40 hits, the 1994 ``...