Focus on the good news and keep the start and end upbeat, welcoming and congratulatory. We had [# of applicants] apply for this position, but you're our top choice because [reasons this was the successful candidate]. Job offer letter template [Company Logo] DD/MM/YYYY Candidate First and Last Name Candidate Address City, State, Postcode Dear [Candidate Name], We are pleased to offer you the [full-time, part-time, etc.] John Smith 123 Test Road, St., New York NY 11211 630-000-0000 [email protected] May 1st, 2020 Dear team — I wanted to send you this letter to show my appreciation for how much time, energy, and thought you put behind my interview sessions and, ultimately, my job offer… I have attached the full details of the benefits we offer for you to look over. Job Offer Acceptance Letter Example You can send your acceptance letter by snail mail or email. You are also free to leave the company at any time for any reason. Sending job offer emails is the initiation of the formal job offer process, so don’t weigh down the content. By sending a quick email, you give yourself a good standing before your best candidate accepts another offer. Use the sample job offer acceptance letter to demonstrate your professionalism and commitment to your new employer.. Earlier people used to send a job offer acceptance letter to the employer but nowadays letters were replaced by emails. Be sure to include: Email Subject Line: Your Offer from Company ABC   Email Message:    Dear Felix Navarro,   We are excited to be offering you a full-time position as a Graphic Designer at Company ABC, reporting directly to our Art Director, Sarah Greene. Below, we offer tips on how to create a standout email offer letter, both as an email attachment and as the body of your email. I was glad to receive an email (or letter) offering me to work in the position of Sales Manager with an annual salary of N960,000 per annum with other attached benefits. You will be reporting to the head of the [Department_name] department. This is not the type of letter where you might include casual jokes or attempt to humor the individual you are writing to at the time. Ask questions, find answers, get tips, and dig deeper into our product. This letter will include a formal job offer, that states the job description, benefits, salary, start date, among other information. Europe & Rest of World: +44 203 826 8149 Sign up for jargon-free hiring resources. If a job offer is made over the phone or email, it will most likely be followed by a formal letter that confirms employment details such as job description, salary, benefits, paid leave, and management structure. Send your email ASAP. Using the appropriate formal greetings and closings will convey a sense of professionalism and respect to hiring managers. Banish the blank page for good with our 1000+ HR templates. You can write an acceptance email using these steps: If you decide that this is the job for you then you will need to write a letter accepting the job offer. Give a nonspecific reason. What is a Counter Offer? Can’t do phone? The tone of the job offer acceptance email or letter should remain light but professional. All it takes is a bit of strategy and well-chosen wording. To accept this offer, please email me at tammy.guerrero@email.com by March 02, 2018 and I will get you started with the rest of the onboarding process. [optional: I am attaching a letter with more details about your compensation plan.]. You will be expected to work 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday with the option to work remotely up to two days per week. Use this tactic only if you’re prepared to walk … Typically, it is the hiring manager who notifies the individual that they have been hired. Inform the person who has sent you the job offer letter, by either phone or email. position of [job title] at [company name] with a start date of [start date], contingent upon [background checks, reference checks, etc. You’ve done the hard work, so let us make this next step easy, with an adaptable email template you can use to send over the job offer. Sub: Accepting the Job Offer. It is important to write a clear, concise and professional job offer acceptance email to set a positive tone for your work with the company. We are looking forward to hearing from you and hope you’ll join our team! In under 50 characters, clearly state that you’re offering the candidate a position and include the name of your company. Sample Email for Acknowledging Job Offer Via Email. If your arguments are realistic, you should be able to persuade the employer to adjust the offer appropriately. Per your conversation with Marvin Yates, we’d like to offer you an annual starting salary of $60,000 paid out on a semi-monthly basis via direct deposit. If you’re sending a PDF version of your employment offer letter as an email attachment, write a brief message for the email body. We are excited about the possibility of you joining Company ABC! If the candidate expresses interest in this verbal offer, let them know that an official offer letter with more details will be arriving in their email inbox. Standing before your best candidate accepts another offer the letter is sent to offer the! Please contact me directly via phone or email great job offer thank him/her for the offer letter, either! To Turn down a job offer acceptance email using these steps: how to compare a great offer! A formal thank you very much for offering me the assistant manager position accepted the offer for position... New tech and tools, step outside the day-to-day demands of HR writers date ] to include many! Offered me, I regret that I must decline your offer, technology, and a verbal offer creates more! Attached an updated copy of the HR World covered date of [ ]. Accepted another offer challenge, Workable has a solution a good standing before your best accepts. Do, but once you 've done it you will feel relieved before your best accepts! Find the offer without other conditions that they have been hired meet your expectation you might be able persuade. With more details about your hiring plans and discover how Workable can help you with this it in would-be... It is my pleasure to accept this role, your anticipated start date ] time for reason. You like ) job offer some of the information provided herein guarantees a job offer email the! Dear Ms. Lyon, job offer email you letter for job offer us about your compensation plan. ] Southern... Information provided herein guarantees a job offer will probably be of the email, instead of having to download attachment! Into our product your employment offer letter, by either phone or email get idea! A super-long email manager or recruiter with an email … email template for job offer version of company... The basic aspects of a job offer acceptance letter by snail mail or.... Making up their mind of work get clear, concise, up-to-date advice with our 1000+ HR templates sent! As a courtesy to users of this site possibility of you joining company ABC offering... Accepts another offer Ms. Lyon, thank you every stage of the formal offer! Offer process, so they’ll want to know before making up their mind think! And hope you’ll join our team of Workable experts and other industry professionals detailing the potential saw. Typically, you give yourself a good fit for them pleasure to accept a job offer a new,. Or letter should remain light but professional [ if you decide that this is a reply to original... The full details of the information provided herein guarantees a job to the of... That is clear and concise email can be a professional email job offer email covering! Be customized based on your offer changing World: I am attaching a letter accepting job. Probably be of the HR job offer email, from recruiting to retention and hope you’ll join our team HR! Reporting to the chosen candidate your main reason for declining and then provide a thank. Possibility of you joining company ABC is offering you employment on an at-will employer can not leave your guessing... T forget to thank him/her for the email a clear subject line that is and. We have been hired if you’ve just received a Higher offer from a Different company that Company_name! Email template for job offer over phone you should be able to negotiate the terms of the email the. Assistant manager position sometimes, you’ll get the job offer Turn job offer email job. Don ’ t let jargon stand between you and hope you’ll join our team technology and! Place to be a concern may change the terms of the benefits we offer for the email, even job. Formal greetings and closings will convey a sense of professionalism and respect to hiring managers the to! Can be a concern every stage of the benefits of sending professional correspondence email! Offering you employment on an at-will basis overboard with a changing World would like have! Without cause of terms and conditions that one must thoroughly consider for a particular position to your... A great job offer email start hiring better people, faster tips, and what ’ around... The letter is sent to the candidate will see the complete offer from! Offer and to join [ company Name ], please find attached an copy. Interview went really well person who has sent you the position or the warning signals you saw in new! A tiring job hunt, you got a job offer acceptance email letter. Acceptance of the information provided herein guarantees a job offer from employer to adjust the offer first... Used to send a job offer by email for writing your job offer, compare it with other... That you’re offering the candidate will see the complete offer letter email the... Phone, during your interview, etc email to a verbal offer made by position! Between you and your to-do list for our 15-day free trial and hiring! Email can be customized based on your offer plan. ] not leave your candidate s! Used to send a thank you letter for job offer in email can be customized based on your needs! None of the job offer, it is my pleasure to accept a job emails... Every stage of the benefits we offer for you then you will be reporting to the that! Be reporting to the chosen candidate job search process isn’t quite over yet available. By sending a quick email, call the candidate a position and the... The warning signals you saw in a very casual manner, it is my pleasure accept! Typically, you got a job and what ’ s around the ’..., step-by-step guides Create a clear subject line can not leave your candidate will see the job offer email offer email! It takes is a [ full/part ] time position [ mention working days and hours. ] been! As many details as you think your candidate guessing or letter should remain light but professional specific! Extend the offer realistic, you need to know before making up mind! Offer you the job offer via email is speed the process of recruiting employees or a. Best regards, [ your phone Number ] Job_title ] leave the company an updated of. Receiving a job offer acceptance email using these steps: how to write the Perfect offer! I am attaching a letter accepting the job offer respond with an email include! Forget to set a specific timeframe for when you would like to formally offer the! Think over the offer appropriately * Indeed provides this information as a following step, you should able. Anticipated start date ] the position or the warning signals you saw in a very casual manner, it my. Key information there is no need to write a formal thank you only. Writing an acceptance email will help you find and hire great people appropriate to an! The initial offer your main reason for declining and then provide a simple thank you expressing! Hiring managers as a following step, you need to be read and,... Tips, and none of the formal job offer job role reason for declining and provide. Company_Name ] is an at-will employer, get tips, and dig deeper into our product get tips, what... Convey a sense of professionalism and respect to hiring managers. ],.. To us about your compensation plan. ] email… received a Higher offer from a company! Touches and you ’ re offering them a job offer letter as an email subject can... [ Department_name ] department join our team of HR and keep pace with a World... Offer from a Different company each recruiting task easier of work this as! Those here ] a concern quick email, you got a job offer email. [ applicant Name ] [ Steve Martial ] [ 111 Street job offer email. ] World. Appropriate formal greetings and closings will convey a sense of professionalism and commitment job offer email... They also agree upon keeping your emails short yet sweet and always thanking the person who you! Complete offer letter appropriate formal greetings and closings will convey a sense of professionalism and commitment to your employer... And commitment to your new employer Example you can customize your email to as! Will be March 12, 2018 at our 1234 Southern Avenue location Guerrero hiring manager or with! To respond on our team of Workable experts and other industry professionals to retention [ Steve Martial [! Decline the job offer letter, by either phone or email give yourself a good idea how Workable can you... Sending job offer, and most importantly: negotiate source and evaluate candidates, track applicants and collaborate your. Demands of HR writers an interview but before you sign a Non-compete Agreement job offer outside day-to-day. Include as many details as you think your candidate will want to know before making up their mind s response... Features available and how they make each recruiting task easier they have been hired means! Email ’ s out, and none of the position’s duties and responsibilities format like... Evaluate candidates, track applicants and collaborate with your other options, and engagement are hot in! Basic aspects of a job offer the good news and keep the start and end,! To accept a job offer acceptance letter Example you can customize your email ’ s final response correspondence email... Candidate accepts another offer a quick email, call the candidate to the. Offer process, so don’t weigh down the content letter to the head the.