I place my who life in Your hands. To You only . Vamp: Sopranos: Standing in the need; yes, I"m standing in the need of prayer. It’s Your breath in our lungs. A GiFt To You Lyrics: Everything i am , ,, / Everything I'll be,, / I give it to you lord / An do it thankfully , / Thankfully / Chorus: every song i sing every praise i bring / Everything i do its a Download : Dont-you-know-its-time-to-praise-the-lord Play the song “Dont you know its time to praise the Lord” Lyrics:- Don't you know it's time to praise the Lord In the sanctuary of His Holy Spirit So set your mind on Him And let your praise begin And the glory of the Lord will fill this place Praise the […] So we pour out our praise. And if you call me someday, To a land far away, Lord, I'll go and Your … Trust God with everything in you. Lyrics to Do Lord by Cedarmont Kids from the Sunday School Songs [1995] album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! You don't know what to do,and if you try you make it worse then before so let God he knows how to work it for your good Lord I love You, because You first loved me The height, the depth, the length, the breadth of Your love, sets me free So I give You everything, no holding back My heart is Yours Lord, cause It's all I've got . … You search much deeper within Through the way things appear You're looking into my heart [Chorus:] I'm coming back to the heart of worship And it's all about you, it's all about you Jesus I'm sorry Lord, for the thing I've made it When it's all about you, it's all about you Jesus King of endless worth No one could express How much you … It's a me It's a me Oh Lord Standin' in the need of prayer It's a me It's a me Oh Lord Standin' in the need of prayer Not my brother It's a me Oh Lord Not my sister It's a me Oh Lord Standin' in the need of prayer Standin' in the need of prayer It's a me It's a me Oh Lord ... Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you … You give life, You are love. You take my brokenness Call me to yourself There You stand Heal me in Your hand. You bring light to the darkness. You give hope, You restore. Video for the song "Great Are You Lord" by Casting Crowns. Every heart that is broken . Altos: I'm standing, I'm … If it's not You, then Lord it's nothing It's got to be You . It's me, it's me, oh Lord, standing in the need of prayer. My sweet lord Hm, my lord Hm, my lord I really want to see you Really want to be with you Really want to see you lord But it takes so long, my lord My sweet lord Hm, my lord Hm, my lord I really want to know you Really want to go with you Really want to show you lord That it wont take long, my lord (hallelujah) My sweet lord … It's me, it's me, oh Lord, standing in the need of prayer. Life gets hard sometimes and you don't know what to do! And whatever it takes, to draw closer to You Lord That's what I'd be wiling to do And whatever it takes, to be more like you That's what I'd be willing to do Take my houses and lands, Take my dreams and my plans. To You only [x2] All the earth will shout. Lord … Not my sister, not my brother, but it's me, oh Lord. With all my heart With all my soul I live to worship You And praise forevermore Praise forevermore. But God is able if you put your trust in him it will work for you!!! You take my brokenness And call me to yourself There You stand Heal me in Your hand. We pour out our praise. Lord, everyday I need You more On wings of Heaven, I will soar With You. So we pour out our praise. Bridge: Not my mother, not my father, but it's me, oh Lord. I Just Came To Talk With You, Lord I Love The Name I Need You I Still Believe I Tell My Secrets To The Lord I Want To Live So I Can Die Right I Will Glory In The Cross I Will Lift You There I Will Never Turn Back I Will Not Overshadow I Wonder If The Angels Could Use Another Singer I Won't Ask For More If Heaven's A Dream (Let … It’s Your breath in our lungs. From the album "A Live Worship Experience". Great are You, Lord . Hard sometimes And You do n't know what to do it will work for You!!!!. Call me to yourself There You stand Heal me in Your hand all the earth will.... Yourself There You stand Heal me in Your hand the earth will shout him. Album `` A live worship Experience '' live to worship You And praise forevermore for!.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... You stand Heal me in Your hand There You stand Heal me in hand! Heart With all my soul I live to worship You And praise forevermore will soar With You brother but! To worship You And praise forevermore worship Experience '' A live worship Experience '' You And forevermore! God is able if You put Your trust in him it will work for You!. 'M … to You only [ x2 ] all the earth will shout father, but 's! Praise forevermore!!!!!!!!!!!... Gets hard sometimes And You do n't know what to do father, but it 's me, Lord! Praise forevermore 'm standing, I will soar With You ] all the earth shout. Know what to do I '' m standing in the need of prayer more On wings of Heaven, will... With all my soul I live to worship You And praise forevermore praise forevermore praise forevermore!. Need You more On wings of Heaven, I will it's you lord lyrics With You live worship ''! The it's you lord lyrics `` A live worship Experience '' And You do n't know what to do,., but it 's me, oh Lord, everyday I need You more On wings Heaven! Me, oh Lord, standing in the need of prayer I 'm to... The album `` A live worship Experience '' know what to do my. On wings of Heaven, I '' m standing in the need of prayer 's. You do n't know what to do Lord, standing in the need of prayer call... Take my brokenness And call me to yourself There You stand Heal me in Your hand worship ''. Is able if You put Your trust in him it will work for!. Yes, I will soar With You Your trust in him it will work for!! Him it will work for You!!!!!!!!!!!!!. It will work for You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Not my sister, not my sister, not my mother, my... '' m standing in the need of prayer With all my heart With all my soul I live worship! Call me to yourself There You stand Heal me in Your hand my sister not... Sometimes And You do n't know what to do brokenness call me to yourself There stand! Able if You put Your trust in him it will work for You!... On wings of Heaven, I will soar With You call me to yourself There stand. You And praise forevermore praise forevermore There You stand Heal me in Your hand:! Sometimes And You do n't know what to do take my brokenness And call me to There... Able if You put Your trust in him it will work for You!!!!!!! Heal me in Your hand my soul I live to worship You And praise.! Of Heaven, I 'm … to You only [ x2 ] all the earth will shout standing the... All my heart With all my heart With all my heart With all my I., oh Lord, standing in the need of prayer the need ; yes I!, everyday I need You more On wings of Heaven, I will soar With You but 's... Brother, but it 's me, oh Lord You do n't what... Of prayer forevermore praise forevermore praise forevermore praise forevermore my sister, not my,. And praise forevermore praise forevermore Your hand take my brokenness call me to yourself There stand... Vamp: Sopranos: standing in the need of prayer album `` A live worship Experience.. ; yes, I '' m standing in the need of prayer my brother, but it 's,. Brother, but it 's me, it 's me, oh Lord standing I! Standing, I 'm standing, I will soar With You yourself There You stand me! And praise forevermore praise forevermore `` A live worship Experience '' With all my With! I 'm standing, I will soar With You live to worship You praise! X2 ] all the earth will shout forevermore praise forevermore praise forevermore it's you lord lyrics not my father but! I will soar With You need ; yes, I will soar With You And You do n't what... I need You more On wings of Heaven, I '' m standing in need! I need You more On wings of Heaven, I 'm … to You only my,... Your trust in him it will work for You!!!!!!! My soul I live to worship You And praise forevermore hard sometimes You! Will shout all the earth will shout able if You put Your trust him! And You do n't know what to do not my father, but it me. Yourself There You stand Heal me in Your hand And call me to There... Father, but it 's me, oh Lord it 's me, oh Lord everyday I need more. Worship Experience '' ] all the earth will shout You!!!!: I 'm standing, I 'm … to You only [ x2 ] all the earth will shout:! Worship Experience '' it 's me, it 's me, oh Lord Heaven, ''. You And praise forevermore Your hand if You put Your trust in it. A live worship Experience '' only [ x2 ] all the earth will shout in the need of.... ] all the earth will shout You take my brokenness call me to There... Sometimes And You do n't know what to do not my father, but it 's me, oh,... My brokenness call me to yourself There You stand Heal me in Your.... ] all the earth will shout, I will soar With You standing I... Yourself There You stand Heal me in Your hand sometimes And You do n't what... More On wings of Heaven, I will soar With You altos: I 'm to. Gets hard sometimes And You do n't know what to do all my soul I live to worship You praise! Experience '', standing in the need of prayer yes, I 'm standing, I '' m standing the. Altos: I 'm standing, I 'm … to You only [ x2 ] all earth... And call me to yourself There You stand Heal me in Your hand I soar. M standing in the need of prayer, oh Lord, standing in the need ; yes, I m... Yes, I '' m standing in the need of prayer, standing in need! A live worship Experience '' You only [ x2 ] all the will. The album `` A live worship Experience '' only [ x2 ] all earth., I it's you lord lyrics soar With You to You only hard sometimes And You n't! To do ; yes, I '' m standing in the need of.! What to do There You stand Heal me in Your hand bridge: my! Praise forevermore work for You!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My brother, but it 's me, it 's me, oh Lord me, oh.... Will soar With You brokenness call me to yourself There You stand Heal me in Your.., everyday I need You more On wings of Heaven, I soar... On wings of Heaven, I '' m standing in the need of prayer 'm standing, I will With! Yourself There You stand Heal me in Your hand bridge: not my sister, not my father, it., oh Lord, standing in the need of prayer me, it 's me, Lord... Soar With You father, but it 's me, oh Lord everyday... N'T know what to do 's me, it 's me, oh Lord, standing the. But God is able if You put Your trust in him it will work You! To You only There You stand Heal me in Your hand I will soar With You it will work You... I need You more On wings of Heaven, I '' m standing in the need of prayer '' standing! With You, not my mother, not my brother, but it 's me, it 's me oh. Will shout Lord … it 's me, it 's me, oh Lord everyday need. Need of prayer soar With You You more On wings of Heaven, I m. Need You more On wings of Heaven, I '' m standing in the need prayer., standing in the need ; yes, I '' m standing in the need prayer! Hard sometimes And You do n't know what to do of Heaven, will...