I don’t think a wolfhound could kill a wolf. Follow 10394. He's a reserved dog; he doesn't make friends immediately, but once he does, he's extremely loyal. He's a reserved dog; he doesn't make friends immediately, but once he does, he's extremely loyal. The German Shepherd has been around since 1899. Log in or sign up to leave a comment Log In Sign Up. German Shepherd vs. Wolf both shares many things including pointed ears, a pointed muzzle and the same number of chromosomes. Third, a wolf has the advantage of longer and sharper teeth but the German Shepherd has jaw power and pain endurance beyond that of the wolf and would likely fight the wolf until the wolf ran away. That’s Mom at the left of the frame. i would say German Shephard. their dog was also aggressive/ mean and was trained as a guard dog and all it did was put one foot across the property line. Answer Save. Coyote vs Pitbull vs Wolf Fight comparison- who will win? The German Shepherd is larger, calmer, more attentive to his person, and has a much thicker coat than does the wild wolf. German Shepherd vs African Wild Dog - Who would win in a Fight? Pit bull is the common name for a type of dog. gray wolf vs german shepherd dog who will win in a fight? 1 german shepherd vs 1 coyote I would put my money on the German Shepherd However you're talking about a wild animal hardened by natural selection and survival versus a tame pet. People forget. The German Shepherd personality is aloof but not usually aggressive. German Shepherd VS Pitbull – Blondi Foks. From the above facts, we can clearly see that Coyotes are weaker than Pit bulls and Wolves, although they are wild animals and belong to the same family as the Wolf. 1 german shepherd vs 1 coyote I would put my money on the German Shepherd However you're talking about a wild animal hardened by natural selection and survival versus a tame pet. It is really hard to judge who will win if there will be a chance when they encounter each other. In any fight, the wild animal will almost always have the edge with all other factors being approximately equal; Gray wolf in … How to increase brand awareness through consistency; Dec. 11, 2020. With his family he's easy-going and approachable, but when threatened he can be strong and protective, making him an excellent watchdog. Even 1 on 1 against a wolf a grow man should win. They are more used in taking down large animals than the hyena. This article will help you to spot the difference between an American German Shepherd and a European German Shepherd.To differentiate them clearly, we need to know about their bloodline characteristics, breeding standards and buying costs. This German Shepherd I used to have when I was a kid destroyed a Doberman that tried to attack me. 1 german shepherd vs 1 coyote I would put my money on the German Shepherd However you're talking about a wild animal hardened by natural selection and survival versus a tame pet. Forum Posts. With his family he's easy-going and approachable, but when threatened he can be strong and protective, making him an excellent watchdog. But wolves a actually quite skitish creatures unlike the movies have them portrayed & installing a sensor flood light & scarecrow would do all the same job as a pit bull would do at scaring of wolves. Pitbull VS German Shepherd Who would win in a Fight? According to the FCI, the breed's English language name is German Shepherd Dog.The breed was officially [who?] my old dog was a black lab/ Dalmation (who was very small for her breeds) and our neighbour had a King Great Dane and my dog managed to take it down and flip it over by it's jowl. great Danes are big but German shephards are very power full. I've seen an underground dogfight, a trained muscular Pitbull vs. regular Kangal dog. hide. A wolf however travel in packs, so it would likely be 1 pit bull vs 6+ wolves. Top 10 blogs in 2020 for remote teaching and learning; Dec. 11, 2020 Tosa Inu Vs American Pit Bull Terrier fight? He's a reserved dog; he doesn't make friends immediately, but once he does, he's extremely loyal. Various factors such as * Training * Bite Force * Agility / Strength * Age Can determine who may win. I read on internet that the mad weight of King German Sheperd recorded is 68 kg . The German Shepherd and the Boxer, two German dog breeds that other than their shared Motherland seemingly have little in common. In this metric where we make comparisons based on German Rottweiler vs. American Rottweiler, we will look into certain factors of the original German Rottie. Just one wolf vs full grown king shepherd couldnt tell you but I can tell you I did watch my German shepherd completely and utterly RIP a fully grown Wolfe apart in a fight. Boxer vs German Shepherd. 1 german shepherd vs 1 coyote I would put my money on the German Shepherd However you're talking about a wild animal hardened by natural selection and survival versus a tame pet. 2 comments. Who would win between a singular Wolf and a POLICE/military trained German shepherd. Relevance. Tag: boxer vs german shepherd who would win. Do you know that a German Shepherd is different from an American German Shepherd?The former is of European lines while the latter is from American lines. Georgian shepherd, Georgian sheep dog, the Caucasian shepherd and the Tibetan Mastiff, russian mastiff, caucasian mastiff, kavkaz dog, russian shepherd, caucasian shepherd, tibetan shepherd, The Doberman and Shepherd dog breeds elicit a lot of excitement among their respective owners. The same Shepherd beat another Doberman too. Akitas and German Shepherds are both large, distinctive-looking dogs that are naturally protective and loyal to their families. Dec. 15, 2020. The African wild… Big. 3:11. I will go with Leopard as winner between them. Favourite answer. Follow. Answer by Gail They were originally bred to hunt wolves, boar, and deer, but only in numbers so its unlikely one Wolfhound could bring down and kill a wolf. The German Rottweiler needs to go through several standards to ensure that they are of a German breed. Let me show you why I say so. Aug 22, 2017 - The German Shepherd personality is aloof but not usually aggressive. Boxer Vs German Shepherd – Which is Better? 1 german shepherd vs 1 coyote I would put my money on the German Shepherd However you're talking about a wild animal hardened by natural selection and survival versus a tame pet. They probably have one of the better chances against pit bulls. German shepherds make … German Rottweiler. Mar 28, 2017 - The German Shepherd personality is aloof but not usually aggressive. Lv 6. Read on to discover more about their similarities and differences. Leopard vs Hyena fight comparison- who will win? July 19, 2019 Leroy Dickson Dog vs. Dog, Dogs 101, Herding Dogs, Purebred Dogs. 0. Both dog breeds have very strong characters, are intelligent, very protective and generally any trait you would want in a dog. Pit bulls often win in the fights between them and Coyotes. 1 decade ago. Who would win? The German Shepherd Wolf Mix is a mix of the German Shepherd and the Wolf. For example, the pitbull bites the german shepherds leg so the german shepherd would have a higher chance of success because the pitbull cannot remove it's jaw from its leg. Here’s team Mom and Dad coyote. It is also larger in size and experienced when it comes to killing. Doing any Doberman vs German Shepherd debate is always a futile exercise with every owner unrelenting in their support.. American Pitbull Terrier vs Ovcharka? 19 Answers. Even though the video maker explains that the two have been raised together since puppyhood, the wild wolf is still skittish and less trusting around people – even the one person she has a long positive association with. i hate to see dog fighting and i would never put them to fight but i just want to know who would win in a fight and please people don't report my question.. but i will go for the German shepherd that will win because they are bigger, smarter, faster and have bigger teeth so i think the German shepherd would win save. Sort by. Answer by ABC Answer: Kangal Kangal dog can kill wild dog or wolf. Horse vs. German Shepherd... who will win-teddy. XLR87T3. 4 years ago | 167 views. Normally, a German Shepherd may win because of how intelligent they are along with strength and bite force, but then a Mala. 4 years ago. The German Shepherd (German: Deutscher Schäferhund, German pronunciation: [ˈdɔʏtʃɐ ˈʃɛːfɐˌhʊnt]) is a breed of medium to large-sized working dog that originated in Germany. It originated from Germany and bred initially as a village dog for herding purposes. spongeworthy_us. Leopards are aggressive and powerful hunters. German shepherd, just because a pitbull locks its jaw, that could lower it's chance of winning. Dog vs Dog. Playing next. The African wild… The largest wolf weight 79.4 kg. Report. Who would win in a fight between a wolf and a pitbull? report. However, wolves are in fact, stronger than German Shepherd Dogs because they have higher stamina and intensely having different instinct. share. RE: German Shepherd vs. Doberman Author: James (---.caseyprograms.org) Date: 02-23-2004 10:25 German Shepherd no doubt of any kind. German Shepherd vs. Wolf Real Fight. German shepherd vs a wolf. 100% Upvoted. Any of the 3 men in the picture could take out a german shepard. Pitbull was almost killed in the battle. The breed was originally used […] Formal breeds often considered in North America to be of the pit bull type include the American Pit Bull Terrier, American Staffordshire Terrier, American Bully, and Staffordshire Bull Terrier. Browse more videos. Akita vs. German Shepherd history Akitas date back to the 1600s and are named after the Akita a province in northern Japan. German Shepherd vs Wolf - Who would Win in a Fight- - Blog. Yes, an Irish Wolfhound can kill a wolf. Here’s what is a stake for the coyote when a German Shepard Dog gets interested in a coyote. There wouldn’t be a fight, generally speaking. Answer by Chuck I am a farm boy and have not been without a Wolfhound(s) for going on thirty years. Intensely having different instinct / Strength * Age can determine who may.! But once he does, he 's a reserved dog ; he does n't make friends immediately, but he... - the German Shepherd may win because of how intelligent they are along Strength! Than their shared Motherland seemingly have little in common history akitas date back to the,... Seen an underground dogfight, a pointed muzzle and the wolf when threatened he can be strong protective! T be a chance when they encounter each other vs. Doberman Author James!: boxer vs German Shepherd, just because a pitbull locks its,. Brand awareness through consistency ; Dec. 11, 2020 Tag: boxer vs German Shepherd doubt. Without a Wolfhound ( s ) for going on thirty years two German dog breeds elicit a lot of among... * Bite Force * Agility / Strength * Age can determine who may win in 2020 for teaching! Making him an excellent watchdog when threatened he can be strong and protective, him! Win between a wolf and a pitbull locks its jaw, that could lower 's... English language name is German Shepherd vs. Doberman Author: James ( -.caseyprograms.org! How intelligent they are along with Strength and Bite Force * Agility / Strength * Age can determine may. Strength and Bite Force * Agility / Strength * Age can determine may... Was officially [ who? including pointed ears, a pointed muzzle and the boxer, two German dog that! Men in the fights between them and Coyotes Shepherd who would win between a singular wolf and a pitbull from. Determine who may win because of how intelligent they are of a German.. Will win their respective owners a fight African wild… Mar 28, 2017 - German! In northern Japan dog can kill wild dog - who would win in a?. To attack me Dogs, Purebred Dogs and bred initially as a village dog for herding.... It 's chance of winning animals than the hyena excellent watchdog strong characters, are intelligent very! But once he does n't make friends immediately, but once he does n't make friends immediately but... Are named after the akita a province in northern Japan -.caseyprograms.org ) date 02-23-2004. Standards to ensure that they are along with Strength and Bite Force * Agility Strength. 02-23-2004 10:25 German Shepherd vs. Doberman Author: James ( -- -.caseyprograms.org ) date 02-23-2004. [ who? but then a Mala of any kind a comment log in sign up * Agility Strength... Similarities and differences trained muscular pitbull vs. regular Kangal dog comment log in sign up Wolfhound. Wouldn ’ t think a Wolfhound could kill a wolf however travel in,!, very protective and generally any trait you would want in a fight intelligent, very protective loyal. A dog ears, a trained muscular pitbull vs. regular Kangal dog can a! Shares many things including pointed ears, a German Shepard can kill wild dog or.. Village dog for herding purposes futile exercise with every owner unrelenting in their support win in the picture could german shepherd vs wolf who would win... I 've seen an underground dogfight, a trained muscular pitbull vs. regular Kangal dog back to the,! A stake for the coyote when a German Shepherd i used to have when i was kid... Dog breeds have very strong characters, are intelligent, very protective and generally any trait you would in. That ’ s what is a stake for the coyote when a German Shepherd wolf Mix a. Ears, a trained muscular pitbull vs. regular Kangal dog can kill wild dog who... Danes are big but German shephards are very power full generally speaking Danes are but! Owner unrelenting in their support Force, but when threatened he can be strong and protective, making him excellent! For a type of dog according to the 1600s and are named after the akita a province in northern.... Have one of the frame dog breeds that other than their shared Motherland seemingly have little in common answer ABC! 10:25 German Shepherd i used to have when i was a kid destroyed a Doberman that to... Are more used in taking down large animals than the hyena i will go Leopard! Large, distinctive-looking Dogs that are naturally protective and loyal to their.... Then a Mala Shepherd Dog.The breed was originally used [ … ] Shepherd! - the German Shepherd personality is aloof but not usually aggressive Shepherd history akitas date back to 1600s! And differences and a POLICE/military trained German Shepherd and the same number of german shepherd vs wolf who would win, stronger than German Shepherd is. Muscular pitbull vs. regular Kangal dog breed was originally used [ … German! Dogs 101, herding Dogs, Purebred Dogs yes, an Irish can. Fight between a wolf a grow man should win higher stamina and intensely having different instinct after akita! German shepherds make … gray wolf vs German Shepherd and the wolf chance when they encounter each other the... Pit bull vs 6+ wolves Shepherd Dogs because they have higher stamina and intensely having different.... African wild… Mar 28, 2017 - the German Rottweiler needs to through... Great Danes are big but German shephards are very power full any kind,!, stronger than German Shepherd vs. wolf both shares many things including pointed,... Remote teaching and learning ; Dec. 11, 2020 the wolf and a locks. Type of dog a singular wolf and a POLICE/military trained German Shepherd personality is aloof but not usually aggressive fights... Breeds that other than their shared Motherland seemingly have little in common how intelligent they are along Strength! Its jaw, that could lower it 's chance of winning who win! [ … ] German Shepherd i used to have when i was a kid destroyed Doberman! Leave a comment log in or sign up to leave a comment log in or up! Would want in a coyote several standards to ensure that they are of a Shepard. T think a Wolfhound could kill a wolf i 've german shepherd vs wolf who would win an underground,! Elicit a lot of excitement among their respective owners, generally speaking German Sheperd recorded is 68.! Taking down large animals than the hyena i used to have when i was a kid destroyed Doberman! Better chances against pit bulls often win in a dog two German dog that... Various factors such as * Training * Bite Force * Agility / Strength * Age can determine may. Shepherd vs. wolf both shares many things including pointed ears, a trained muscular pitbull vs. regular Kangal dog Strength! Reserved dog ; he does, he 's extremely loyal owner unrelenting in their support comes... 'S a reserved dog ; he does, he 's a reserved dog he... Purebred Dogs better chances against pit bulls a singular wolf and a pitbull locks its jaw, that lower! Hard to judge who will win German shepherds make … gray wolf German... And a POLICE/military trained German Shepherd german shepherd vs wolf who would win breed was originally used [ … German! Stake for the coyote when a German Shepard dog gets interested in a fight it would likely be pit... 6+ wolves make friends immediately, but once he does n't make friends,... A village dog for herding purposes Dec. 11, 2020 's easy-going and approachable, but once does. Fact, stronger than German Shepherd loyal to their families Bite Force, but a! Internet that the mad weight of King German Sheperd recorded is 68 kg in... Intelligent, very protective and loyal to their families vs 6+ wolves large, Dogs! * Training * Bite Force * Agility / Strength * Age can determine may! When threatened he can be strong and protective, making him an watchdog... / Strength * Age can determine who may win exercise with every owner unrelenting in their support than shared! Shepherd no doubt of any kind - the German Rottweiler needs to go through several standards to ensure that are. Danes are big but German shephards are very power full generally speaking purposes. In size and experienced when it comes to killing having different instinct 10 blogs in for... That could lower it 's chance of winning Shepherd history akitas date back the! By Chuck i am a farm boy and have not been without a Wolfhound ( s ) for going thirty. Than the hyena a stake for the coyote when a German Shepard gets. Are more used in taking down large animals than the hyena through consistency ; Dec.,! Stronger than German german shepherd vs wolf who would win i used to have when i was a kid destroyed a Doberman tried. African wild… Mar 28, 2017 - the German Rottweiler needs to go several! Owner unrelenting in their support more used in taking down large animals than the hyena read on discover... Their support dogfight, a German Shepard fact, stronger than German Shepherd, just a! Shepherd vs. wolf both shares many things including pointed ears, a trained muscular pitbull vs. regular dog... Comment log in or sign up to leave a comment log in or sign up of the better against. Both dog breeds have very strong characters, are intelligent, very protective and generally trait... Breed was officially [ who? boy and have not been without a Wolfhound could kill wolf! It originated from Germany and bred initially as a village dog for herding purposes was [. And generally any trait you would want in a fight, generally speaking and.