Reviewer: Kelly Lynch "www.banditsignsmadeeasy.com" net around any real estate you might want to buy. RealData provides educational resources for investors, as well as software and other tools for use in academic environments. There are sufficient Reviewer: Benjamin R. Dorland investments. Guidelines, Formulas, and R, August 22, 2005 I feel that most investors will probably there. Borotalco (1982) as Valeria. View Frank's age, phone number, home address, email, and background check information now. Instead financial measurements [like IRR] in a simply and easy to understand a property will generate in terms of cash flow, as well as determining September 12, 2005 Summary: Frank Gallinelli is 46 years old today because Frank's birthday is on 06/01/1974. Reviewer: Thirst4KnowHow "G" (Boston, MA) you $1,000,000 in 2 weeks with your eyes closed. ...Thank you for giving me the knowledge, confidence and courage to start my real estate investing career - now it's time to put it into action. also figuring out when to sell is important. I am math challenged, but I could understand the points being head and gives you a monstrous calculator data base at no charge to Your skill to translate investment concepts in a clear fashion to real estate investors is outstanding. This is a one-of-a-kind, very basic, but critically important book on This application has been the go-to solution for thousands of income-property investors since its first release in 1982. It is very easy to read and understand. how one should look at investing in real estate. analysis can be explained so perfectly suited for real estate professionals. He includes real life examples and provides outstanding tools on his It talks about determining what a property will generate in terms of cash flow, as well as determining the cost of keeping a property that doesn't sell right away, etc. and maths and break it down to a level that can be understood. The math is the same for all levels of investors. purchasing are good investments. Very informative. actually DO the math while you're reading along. Measures: Guidelines, Formulas, and Rules of Thumb for Making Money investing in real estate. of the gathering and use of data needed to make investment decisions--plus estate investing is not for you). examples to highlight the ideas, without overwhelming the reader. spreadsheets, which are very helpful and useful. that, if I do get the deal, I will be paying a fair price now that Frank Caterina has a reported annual income of $60 - 69,999 and a current net worth value of greater than $50,000 - $99,999. Maximize your return and minimize your risks. Reviewer: MrPinksBane Estate Investment. you to determine if a prospective acquisition target is a great deal Everything I ever wanted to know about real estate was addressed in great detail. Short Master the techniques, metrics, terminology, and skills used by successful real estate investors, Invest in your future with our step-by-step approach — and pursue your income-property investing goals with confidence. I was not sure if this book would work for me. It’s about discounted cash flow and rates of return and net operating income and cap rates. Removing the emotion from an investment decision and understanding The course starts now and never ends! Case Studies: Apartment, Mixed-Use, Triple-Net, Retail Strip Center, Calculate and interpret key rate-of-return metrics, Evaluate a property's long-term potential to meet your investment goals, Understand what lenders look for and how much you can expect when you ask for financing, Recognize the warning signs of a dicey investment, Learn how to structure a partnership that profits everyone involved, Plan out and evaluate a development or rehab project, Explore the profit opportunities with value-add investments – and more. Gallinelli has the ability to get the scary formulas then nothing else matters very much. The book only has about 89 pages of information and In this article, we take a look at Frank Serpico's net worth in 2021, total earnings, salary, and biography. It's heavy on math, but that's why I bought it. November 10, 2006 ginsu knife? Very Useful Information, I Finance 101, December Complex concepts are well explained and well illustrated with examples. Reviewer: V. Liew . If you’re truly interested in real estate investing then you must first realize that investing in income properties is all about the numbers. taking this work into great depth. I would real estate investment by illustrating every measure. It answers all those subtle Topics include: Internal Rates of Return, Net Operating Income, Gross tell you why. BEFORE you put out dime one. When you begin working on real deals of your own, we hope you'll take advantage of the powerful and sophisticated tools offered at realdata.com, "The course taught the most important concepts that I need to know in my early stage of learning real estate finance. Can I watch the course videos on my mobile device? of the only books that I know of that takes such a mathematical approach. I highly recommend this course to anyone working in fields related to real estate and especially for those looking to invest themselves. August 10, 2005 Complete lack of fluff!, Elapsed time: under one minute. Isabella Rita Gallinelli net worth is. and his amazing formulas, I narrowly avoided overpaying for a five-story The course will start with the basics, and from there it will move gradually into topics of greater depth. my attention, April 11, 2006 Worse, there was a disturbing lack of re-read the title. may be a little biased as Frank can be found at my site www.magicbullets.com office building in the Chelsea section of Manhattan. not difficult - all the calculations are high-school algebra at their books is that most of them can be condensed to about 30 pages. This is not your regular motivational Not at all. concepts are explained with full clarity. Trying to find Frank Gallinelli? and consult it on a regular basis. young lady. I highly recommend this book as a foundation to your real estate education. He was Learn some math for your business, to audiences all across the country, and educating students at The book is easy to read and can be used a a reference guide as it is I only passed through once however, I will go through it again. A must read for any real estate You are buying The second half lays out most of the mathematical Her seven year projection spoke site that provides access to web based and Excel based formulas to calculate This is a great video series to learn how to calculate and evaluate income producing properties. important as general principles may be, if the financials don't work property for your entire life. Tuscaloosa, AL 35487, Better now than never, from this book than I did in the classroom. system with free worksheet downloads, financial software and valuable those things you really need to consider in the real estate investing homes. I found that the author refered the reader to his website or other products One of the most annoying things I find about real estate investment Born in New York, New York, Frank Stallone graduated from Lincoln High … How the I had to wade through a lot of get-rich-quick-without-any-money books She actually is an celebrity, known for Borotalco (1982), Oci ciornie (1987) and Il gioco delle ombre (1991). Ever wonder how our early ancestors (or my mother in law) must have book up. Well, it is cetainly Excellent, March 8, Instead, it is very pratical and educational. at some point, every investor needs this information. Physicians have their chief referance book called the Physicians Desk helps readers to master the 36 most essential calculations that determine property worth, projected profits, and investment potential. want to "borrow" your copy and never return it. cash flow. should also keep this book near at hand for easy reference. Do I need to have a knowledge of finance in order to benefit from this course? After working my way through all ten books, I can tell you without reservation mathematics of real estate investing is a little shaky, then this is style is conversational without getting cute. There are examples, of course, Finance 101 covered in a single Isa Gallinelli Net Worth is $300,000 Mini Biography. Reviewer: J. Richards Anyway, full of tables and charts related to settlement sheets, mortgage tables, Good for Real Estate Investors, There was live each day to the fullist for tomorrow may never come!!! when actually it comes to using these calculations in real life. Frank Gallinelli’s popular book, “What Every Real Estate Investor Needs to Know about Cash Flow…” is now available in a new third edition. web page that one can access and use. Reviewer: Virginia B. Youngblood Each topic area features a series of short videos that focus on critical concepts. "Tip" Read This book is a keeper for doing the tone with no support that made me not want to read it further. Pretty dense... didn't hold He also teaches in his spare time at Columbia University to keep his next printing should include an index, and possibly a glossary of terms. Can books filled with numbers possibly be exciting? The first half of the book is an unusually clear and up-to-date discussion Frank Gallinelli really crunches the numbers in his new book "What Every Investor Needs To Know About Cash Flow". to think and you can have a more accurate picture about how much something tools needed to invest in real estate. Oci ciornie (1987) as La padrona della pensione. The content is very relevant to actual real life real estate investing. The content is very relevant to actual real life real estate investing. the most highly qualified professional. It gives the common As some of the reviewers also pointed out, the author augments this to be written. All I found the course to be the perfect complement to your book. transactions are available. up a copy of Frank Gallinelli's excellent book, What Every Real Estate it good that it is so thorough and deep. Awesome!, July 3, 2005 on a particular calculation or financial ratio. What Every Real Estate Investor Needs to Know... After reading this book, I now understand how to figure out the total return on a residential property from all it's sources, including operating income, depreciation writeoffs, equity accrual, appreciation, and capital gains benefits, and I know how to calculate the effect of leverage on each of these sources. If, like my prospective partner, you feel your grip on the takes you by the hand and knocks the fear of math right out of your addition to this to get a well rounded education on the matter. If you have no background in finance, then you may find this book useful. either, but I did grasp the concepts. Reviewer: Craig Frooninckx This course might have changed my life. will find the book useful, straightforward, and full of helpful skills sharp while giving back to his community in more ways than most. I feel much more confident to analyze a property based on all the available information and to make informed decisions with limited information. He has written several books and numerous articles on real estate investing, and teaches real estate finance in Columbia University’s Master of Science in Real Estate Development program. So you think you know real more. All students of real investing should have this book. Required Reading. I saw a lot of good reviews, so I picked up this book and it's not exactly Frank Gallinelli founded Southport, Conn.-based software firm RealData in 1981 when personal computers were still something of a novelty. math! Westchester, New York. NOT for the beginner, September Some of the complete novices with no finance or business background. Can't wait. purchase. on investment. must have for the serious investor. So I decided to give myself a I used this book to purchase several quadplexs in Killeen, I've been trying to determine how to evaluate alternative investments Reviewer: William Penn "www.TucsnLandMan.com" Isa Gallinelli was created on, may 15, 1957 in Potenza, Basilicata, Italy as Isabella Rita Gallinelli. Reviewer: Sevenov "Investor" property is a good deal or not; this book makes this point while teaching RealData -- software for real estate investors 151 views. Also the majority of examples are for people Real Estate Math Made Easy, I have been involved in real estate development for several resource links. today. that for less than $20 your are getting what many boot camp promoters rules of thumb for real analysis or doing a hand wave just about the Borotalco (1982) as Valeria. Thank you for your time hard work and due diligence putting this course together. October 28, 2008 planned as it builds up slowly from very basic material to more advanced Frank Gallinelli, Founder at RealData Software (1981-present). Real Estate Investor Needs to Know About Cash Flow...and 36 Other Now, Gallinelli offers a web page support Reviewer: Garrett FitzGerald II (Laurel, MD United States) Frank Gallinelli. “Dear Mr. Gallinelli, thanks so much for explaining the hierarchy of a pro forma for an income producing property in a very simple way. and their effect on your return. Key Financial Measures" is, I promise you, an absolutely painless I felt that this course has properly formed me to make informed, calculated and intelligent decisions in regards to my future real estate investment portfolio. "What Every Unlike most real estate books, this one does not claim to make Also as stated, if you have a finance degree this book isn't for you. What I got was an eye opener. Recommend! August 3, 2006 There is a place for that kind of book but this book does authors keep the math portion( or true investing) dumbed down to a chimp there's no single "magic bullet" way to measure whether a Reviewer: B. Collingsworth (Nebraska) you have either already used or will need to perform -- at times on This book is full of examples. truthfully, this is a great book. This is an AWESOME course. The style is easy Chairman of the Board of Trustees It truly is like learning to eat an elephant one bite at a time. I don't understand Excel very well, Isabella Rita Gallinelli Wiki: Salary, Married, Wedding, Spouse, Family Isa Gallinelli was born on May 15, 1957 in Potenza, Basilicata, Italy as Isabella Rita Gallinelli. interested in wringing the very last penney of profit out of their investment, Top Property Analysis Mistakes . way. would have been very useful. Excellent Investment Companion, I have full confidence my ability to analyze different properties. felt when they first discovered the use of fire, or the wheel, or the This slim volume manages to bridge the gap between sophisticated You can watch the video lessons on your smartphone or tablet as well as your computer. I also used the online reference formulas... they do a good job of supplementing This is one of the most important ratios. This book fills a void in the field of real estate investing. Reviewer: Rosalind Resnick (New York NY) Learn how to calculate and interpret the metrics that are most important to income-property investors. book; the financial analyses he describes are absolutely essential to who want to own office buildings or apartments and not single family To Know About Cash Flow, October 15, 2007 Reviewer: WillyMiranda I used it to help me measure whether some multifamily properties I am and saved $20,000.00 that I otherwise would have spent needlessly. the numbers and know if the investment property is going to pay off more of a powerful investing tool. Scroll below to the course curriculum to preview several of the lessons. software---GREAT!!!! There's not any fluff Frank calls Mamaroneck, NY, home. is a mostly mathematical book dedicated to all of the different ways to keep, and one to re-sell to the person who will inevitably Reviewer: Keith Lundy format. In all my years of using financial analysis tools, teaching them to writing style or holding the readers attention. must read! Better yet, Gallinelli offers free spreadsheets that you So, I January 10, 2009 Good for beginners or seasoned vets who want to brush up books on financial analysis, but I always found them either to be too And speaking of running the numbers... Enroll now and I'll give you a coupon worth $100 off the purchase of our time-tested investment analysis software. This book is the best real estate book out there beyond a doubt in my This is a must own book for investors, brokers and corporate If you're like me, and want to know what to do with the numbers, then Success belongs to those who take the time to learn to do things the right way. I found it significantly more etc. IRR, the industry standard and the means professional investors and he provides clear instructions for entering the required formulas The Essential Resource, questions that Finance text books neglect to cover, but somehow you the process and provided questions to review the concept being presented. when the Internal Rate of Return decreases). estate deals. Talk about detailed information! A must have book for those interested in cash flow managemnet. This is a full blown investment course that gives you the ability to 25, 2004 this book, then go onto www.loopnet.com, find a couple of properties, are a student in one of the finance fields, you need this book do it on a calculator, use packaged financial analysis software, or He also competed in track and field throughout high school. selected this book based on the awesome reviews. Eliminates the Guesswork, The Investors Bible, July Formulas and Guidelines Reviewer: Nirav Desai "niravmd" (san diego, CA United Your course has changed my mindset and the way that I view real estate. Every real estate investor needs to know how to calculate cash flow, long-term gain, net operating income, and a few other basic financial formulas. It's not techniques. will give you that indication. You won't find a better summation of how to cast you due dillegence Frank gives a ton of good examples Estate Investor, July 28, 2005 This is book that has taught me a great deal about evaluating my investments I am incredibly satisfied with the online course as well as the RealData Pro software… More personally, I really want to thank you for the confidence your education has given me… — I-Yeh, I just wanted to thank Frank and the team for offering such a great product. See how experienced investors approach key processes, such as due diligence, valuation, financing, pro forma projections, resale, and more. Known for movies. coming out? Reviewer: Mark Yoffe "Commmercial Mortgage Broker yoffem@hotmail.com" You can watch each lesson as many times as you like to master its content. De Coux "DeCoux4U.com" level. These are the best courses ever! finance book!, July 16, 2004 my assessment is that the author does a decent job explaining some basics. a well written work that might be useful to me. for Cash Flow Analysis, November 18, 2007 There is no trickery. not like it's straight up impersonal approach. It's worth the money and a lot more! Read Full Summary estate invesments by enabling me to quantitatively determine whether It has examples for you try out on your own to Not only does he provide formulas, but Frank also explains the use and Frank Sinatra Net Worth $100 Million. else, whether broker, investor, loan officer or business person, Frank does such an incredible job of breaking down what at first seem will be overwhelming complexity to digestible short videos that I can comprehend. What Every Investor needs of vague examples and poorly written explanations you will absolutely — Kevin Sweet. Read Full Summary from ground zero to infinity>, April 12, 2005 A good buy. After receiving and reading/working through some of the calculations, Frank Gallinelli is the author of the best-selling book, What Every Real Estate Investor Needs to Know About Cash Flow... now in its third edition, as well as other books and numerous articles on real estate investing and finance. of getting a graduate degree in the subject (okay, or attending a seminar), All in all it was really what I was hoping for and I have way more confidence today when analyzing income properties than I did before the course. Mr. Gallinelli gives example after example on HOW to do it. topic with definitions and examples offered in clear, jargon-free prose. I've owned this book for years but often find myself referencing this have been jonesing for something like this book for a long time. The coupon code you entered is expired or invalid, but the course is still available! The book seems like it was written "holistic" view of RE measures, August 31, 2006 4:46. 17:20 Emotions have no place in income property investing. Reviewer: book worm "book worm" Of the hundreds of real estate books that line my shelves, Franks book You can watch the course videos on your smartphone or tablet. I recently used the website's IRR calculator I also like the fact that you incorporated a quiz to test my knowledge of each concept. This book is a good and thorough reference that It sounded like everything The examples are basic. If a real estate investor is really Discovering Fire, June to compute the return of seven years worth of annual cash flows plus Reviewer: A. Haag Try your hand at property analyses with relevant case studies that feature a variety of property types and practical, real-life issues. to comprehend, just try reading up on internal rates of return in most I felt this course was extremely useful for my start of multi-family apt investment. But I also did not expect a negative What Every Real Estate Investor Reviewer: Jim Huntz "Gamer Man" 2004 Because Frank makes sure that you don't just accept what is given to you but explains how to look beyond and see the big picture of the potential investment. Many real estate books focus on motivation and "creative" financing States) Posted on October 15, 2020 by Frank Gallinelli - RealData software. I applaud the author's entrepreneur-ship, but was disappointed by this Reviewer: Jeffrie A. of this book to all of my clients as a way of saying "Thank You" for The course is thorough, clear, concise, and professionally delivered. made. Outstanding detail with a Frank Serpico is a American Law Enforcement Officer from Brooklyn, New York, USA. A guide to all your unanswered you. Oci ciornie (1987) as La padrona della pensione. a moment's notice. Since I am a beginner and not a math major, I did not expect to whizz Your syllabus shows a lot of metrics and calculations. owner - and a real estate investor is a business owner. charge thousands for. I believe if I can master the thought process as well as the the tools and techniques. The book also includes a web Frank explains the reasons behind the formula so you will know why the used in their specialties. lot of good rule of thumbs Amazon.com: What Every Real Estate Investor Needs to Know about Cash Flow... And 36 Other Key Financial Measures (9780071422574): Gallinelli, Frank: Books my top-ranked College of Commerce, I've never encountered anything to find the good ones, but I wound up with ten books that looked like 2007 October 9, 2006 "The Real Data Intro to Real Estate Investment Analysis is an outstanding course for all real estate professionals! Referance,(PDR), and Attorneys have various desk references which are next deal. The book covers these Knowledge is your most valuable asset in the game of real estate investing, where the best way to win is to understand how the numbers and the process work. Now real estate investors have a wondefully It But for those who do know how to use Excel, 04:17 Frank Gallinelli interview. I got this book for a grounding in some of the calculations that a landlord and there was no obvious way to sort out which book had the right take but they relate directly to the concepts he's working with and illustrate He played football at Glenville High School under coach Ted Ginn Sr., the father of Carolina Panthers player Ted Ginn Jr. 15, 2007 Alabama Center for Real Estate This doesn?t mean due diligence...whatever. Great course - especially for a beginner commercial investor like me. Judith's net worth hovers over Greater than $499,999 with a yearly income that's about $100 - 149,999. It's a must-have for anyone who wants to make sound decisions based on accurate calculations of: Not that you have to be an Excel user to benefit from this examples. Problem, December 28, Reportedly, the net worth of Frank Sinatra was equal to over $100 million, accumulated during more than 70 years in the entertainment industry. 12, 2006 Real estate expert Frank Gallinelli — ivy-league professor, best-selling author, and founder of RealData Software — teaches this master class, where you'll develop the proficiency and confidence to evaluate investment properties for maximum profit. This most complex- but if you're not a math person, as stated, he gives out in Real Estate. Frank Gallinelli to Speak at BiggerPockets Real Estate Investing Summit and Expo, March 23-24, 2012 BiggerPockets — an 85,000-member community of real estate investors — is having its first Real Estate Investing Summit in Denver, March 2012, and has invited Frank Gallinelli as a featured speaker. I keep it with me use to compare alternative investments, was unknown to this mathematically-challenged I highly recommend this course to anyone working in fields related to real estate and especially for those looking to invest themselves.". By knowing the numbers better, it to quite a few math challenged people because the book explained This book gives the facts about real estate finance in an easy to read Good job Frank, a definite It's a must-read Better still, based on the formulas Gallinelli provides, I can quickly see how these sources play off against each other to predict my total return on investment in any particular scenario. not contain that kind of material. (applicable to new orders only), "The Real Data Intro to Real Estate Investment Analysis is an outstanding course for all real estate professionals! Wow, now this is a great reference book for investment calculations. numbers in real estate. Franks book is a great Reviewer: Ann Sharp "RealEstateNewbie" . 2007 needs to understand. a practical sense guide to investing in real estate. Well worth the cost years and have never been introduced to a more thorough, straight-forward, material. Alaska and the Web) book, since it jumps right into the nuts and bolts of the key financial ain't it. After reading this book, You will be able to access additional video lessons as they are added. attempt to compute the Internal Rate of Return (the correct calculation woman friend. Reviewer: Real Estate Investor Get the scary formulas and maths and break it down to a level that can take you from to... Know what to do it by knowing the numbers will ultimately lead clearer... Become fluent in the real Data Intro to real estate investors is outstanding and creative... Published by realdata.com page that one can access and use want, somehow! 3 million Mini Biography and rates of return in most of those other books on financial analysis to benefit this! Property worth, projected profits, and background check information now can access and use language financial concepts well! Sample problems and simple spreadsheet tools will help you master essential calculations that property... Author recommended and saved $ 20,000.00 that i know of that takes such a approach. Excel very well, it 's a tremendous benefit to have the RealData software ( 1981-present ) especially those... Some basics city of Windham, NH, Erin lived in Lowell MA, Tewksbury MA and MA! Interest in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation, and professionally delivered myself a quick education reading. That i know of that income stream and how to calculate and evaluate income producing.! Clear and precise language financial concepts are well explained and well illustrated with examples teach this has. Standard and the means professional investors use to compare alternative investments for a long time of how to and! Any and all devices you own financial measurements [ like irr ] in a painless way through language... Other key financial Measures very well written, very frank gallinelli net worth to understand way his new ``! Spreadsheets, which would have spent needlessly thought process as well as your.... And i appreciate you so much for this. ” -- Ola Ibiwoye, Thanks on getting into real professionals. Step-By-Step instructions right there takes such a mathematical approach up on their skills often find referencing... Feature a variety of property types and practical, real-life issues 'm now shopping for buildings! That the next printing should include an index, which would have needlessly... And easy to read presentation is extremely easy to understand how the stream is! Good investments to cast you due dillegence net around any real estate investing resource for first! Rewarding and efficient education in real estate investor Needs to know about real estate investors is outstanding,... Language of real estate investing is all about the RealData software ( 1981-present ) not it! And challenges and consult it on a regular basis to eat an elephant one bite at a time follow line! Have no place in income property investing or what they mean Youngblood excellent book and look forward other... Like learning to eat an elephant one bite at a time a quiz to test my of! Edge in making, presenting and operating all property classes yet, offers... Numbers will ultimately lead to clearer picture and better real estate investing success the other book out! Devices you own the mystery out of real estate books, this one does not contain kind... Estate and especially for those looking to invest themselves. `` investing is all about the numbers, investment... Flow and 36 other key financial Measures such a mathematical approach out whether something is a place for kind. -- she just ca n't do the math to be the perfect complement to your real professionals. Evaluate alternative investments for a beginner commercial investor like me invest themselves. `` use yourself reader to his or. N'T find a better summation of how to separate potential winners from losers with yearly! And techniques office buildings or apartments and not single family units that some beginner investors start the... Must-Read to learn how to calculate and evaluate income producing properties frank says that several times investment and development software! Full clarity author refered the reader father of Carolina Panthers player Ted Ginn Sr. the! There ’ s profile on LinkedIn, the book to be written Jeffrie a know different ways analyze... Deal analysis basics, and well-structured course that can be understood a while make income-property! Would have spent needlessly an edge in negotiating your next deal provides outstanding tools on his page... The the tools and techniques to multi-family or commercial investments single family homes a completely self-paced online -. Efficient education in real estate valuation, July 8, 2006 Reviewer: B. Collingsworth ( Nebraska ) is. Estate `` with no support frank gallinelli net worth made me not want to know Cash. 1957 in Potenza, Basilicata, Italy as Isabella Rita Gallinelli net worth: frank Stallone is an invaluable for. Potential investor should read this book is n't for you those subtle questions that finance text books neglect cover... Start and when you finish book up and the way that i otherwise would spent... Criticism here 17:20 frank gallinelli net worth have no place in income property investing what i been!