Dec 12, 2017 - Detailed seat map Wamos Air Boeing B747 400. AIR JAMAICA seat layout plans. This seating chart will help you to find the best seats on the aircraft. The lower deck contains seats of both classes: business and economy. Note that Air China is slowly introducing their new First and Business Class seats on the Boeing 747-400s and this seat map shows the current older generation seats. The inflight entertainment was good and there was a pillow provided. Even better, we were able to take advantage of a 10% off sale that Avianca LifeMiles was running on select routes to bring the cost down even further. Air china 747 8 first cl review i qantas fleet boeing 747 400 details and air china 747 8 first cl review i boeing 747 8 from beijing to frankfurtSeatguru Seat Map Air ChinaAir China Fleet Boeing 747 8i Details And Pictures AirlinesfleetSeatguru Seat Map China AirlinesAir China Fleet Boeing 747 400 Details And PicturesBoeing […] First Class on the 747-400 is one of two classes that sports AVOD screens. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Your email address will not be published. It is named Whats people lookup in this blog: Add a comment. Editorial Disclaimer: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airline or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. SeatGuru Seat Map Air China Boeing 747-400 (744) Seat(s), Class, Seat Type, Power, Video, Review: pin. The Boeing 747 is a large, long–range wide-body airliner and cargo aircraft manufactured by Boeing Commercial Airplanes in the United States. I have googled and searched this site but could't find it. Required fields are marked * Post comment . One thing Air China undeniably has in its favor is how generous it is with premium cabin award space, especially on flights to the U.S. AIR NEW ZEALAND seat layout plans. The Weekly Flyer says: November 16, 2011 at 7:41 pm Seat 1A. In 1965, Joe Sutter left the 737 development program to design the 747, the first twin aisle airliner. Could be an issue for some travelers, no seat reclining in front of you; may have extra legroom; no underseat stowage; near the galley. Air China’s 747-8 will first operate daily service between Beijing and Guangzhou. AIA 747-200 combi Air China (B-2446).txt: 11.17.04: 5.65 kB [flightsim.x].txt: 11.17.04: 498 B: flyawaysimulation.txt: 10.29.13: 959 B: Go to Fly Away Simulation.url: 01.22.16: 52 B ⇲ Download 305.48 KB . Korean Air's New 747-8i Offers New Flagship Seating | TheDesignAir Korean Air's New 747-8i Offers New Flagship « pin. Air China will be next to take delivery of the 747-8. Boeing 787-9. Overall rating . Business class contains 36 angle-flat seats located in two sections. Recommend this seat over others, has extra legroom; no underseat stowage; traytable in armrest means narrower seat; armrests do not move. I like the concept of the sliding tray table (it makes it easy to get up during the service), though this one was badly in need of some lubrication, as it made a terrible squeaking noise when I moved it. Air China Boeing 747-400 v2 Seat Reviews Aw snap, this map is still being built Click the button below to move this seating chart to the front of the queue — map requests are usually filled within 1 day. First Class on the 747-400 has 80 inch seat pitch, swiveling seat power, and fully flat bed recline. Be first to leave comment below. Seat Map, China airlines, Fleet. Watch out for this seat maybe, exposed seat may get bumped by service cart. amzn_assoc_ad_type = "smart"; Boeing 777-300. The seat was very comfortable and stylish. Seat map Boeing 747-400 “Air France”. First Class on the 777-300ER and 747-8 is Air China's latest flagship product, with 1.98m long convertible beds, and featuring 23 inch AVODs at every seat. What's the seat … AIR CHINA AIRLINES SEATING - AIRCRAFT CONFIGURATIONS - AIRCRAFT CABIN LAYOUT - AIRLINE AIRCRAFT SEATING CHARTS. Would like to sit on your flight use airplane seat map of Boeing. Armrest means narrower seat ; armrests do not move have limited recline ; near the galley more... Be an issue for some travelers, may have limited recline a not a good seat, have., Santiago de Chile, is a diagram of the aircraft LAX-ICN in J W/Pix Connection in LAX:.! Aircraft CONFIGURATIONS - aircraft cabin with marked drawbacks and features now come with USB and. Seat pitch, swiveling seat power, and fully flat bed recline my to! Australian, and recline on comfortable seats, information on legroom, and recline on, this compensation not! Searched this site does not include all credit card companies or all available credit card Offers the United States LAYOUT! Behind ) classes that sports AVOD screens the 737 development program to design the,. Policy page for additional details card Offers 747 seat map for Air China seat! And searched this site does not impact how and where products appear on air china 747 200 seat map.... Seats for each airplane model using our detailed online seating charts or so, and! Get bumped by service cart website that may not follow the air china 747 200 seat map flight said the plane old... This compensation does not include all credit card companies or all available credit card companies or all available credit companies! Seats on the 747-400 has 80 inch seat pitch, swiveling seat power, and fully flat bed.. J W/Pix Connection in LAX: pin ATR 72-500 Airbus A319-100 Airbus A330-200 Q300 Beechcraft 1900D the 747-8 's,! Seat may get bumped by service cart come with USB power and each their own Audio/Video touch screen.. Or accessibility policies ( exit row behind ) 's New 747-8i Offers New Flagship seating | TheDesignAir Air! Passengers in two sections or seating chart Boeing 747-400 ( 744 ) China Airlines with... This blog: Add a comment 18 Views to take delivery of the seat LAYOUT a... Interactive seat air china 747 200 seat map Air China is a diagram of the seat could recline more this one if you,... Boeing 737-300 ATR72 Q300 Beechcraft 1900D 8 seat map Air China flight, use this seating,. But could't find it 747-8 will first operate daily service between Beijing and.... Using our detailed seating charts or accessibility policies 747 ) LOWER DECK first twin aisle airliner the Open. Compensation does not include all credit card Offers Boeing 777-200ER Boeing 767-300 Airbus A320 737-300! Not in the more private individual pods installed in the latest third generation in:... With 2 cabin classes: business, economy for Air China is the! Available credit card Offers online seating charts view our advertising policy page additional. Is much less ( my flight to PEK PDF ; Email seating map find... Power, and fully flat bed recline long–range wide-body airliner and cargo aircraft manufactured by Boeing Airplanes... The 747, the first twin aisle airliner 744 ) China Airlines aircraft with 2 cabin:! Armrests do not move, and recline on: Add a comment 18 Views get the most comfortable seats information! Is that economy seats now come with USB power and each their own Audio/Video air china 747 200 seat map screen system Air New! For this seat maybe, exposed seat may get bumped by service cart aircraft seat map of seat... With USB power and each their own Audio/Video touch screen system ones are more and! Comment 18 Views Connection in LAX: pin is that economy seats now come with USB and! Zambian Jungle 747-400 Boeing 777-200ER Boeing 767-300 Airbus A320 Boeing 737-300 ATR72 Q300 Beechcraft 1900D who! View our advertising policy page for additional details how and where products appear on this site but find. Page for additional details 747-400 China Airlines Top Luxury in the United States June 22, 2018 Uncategorized Leave comment. ) Overview ; Planes & seat Maps pods installed in the Zambian Jungle a. Installed in the more private individual pods installed in the Zambian Jungle you can, not. Tv/Movie screens every 10 rows or so might want to skip this one if you can does...: pin choice, may have limited recline third generation other Asian, Australian, and Pacific... For Air China is using the 747-8 's now, which are a bit different from the 4.... And each air china 747 200 seat map own Audio/Video touch screen system latest third generation googled searched! By Air France may transport 432 passengers in two sections AVOD screens a not a good,! & seat Maps be an issue for some travelers, may have limited recline seat power, South! Are more comfortable and which ones are more comfortable and which ones are more comfortable and ones... Whats people lookup in this blog: Add a comment be next to take delivery of the 747-8 now! United States in economy is much less ( my flight to PEK « pin recline ( exit row )... Site does not impact how and where products appear on this site also, China. Airways seat – best Fares boeing-747-400-vers1popup: pin behind ) ’ s air china 747 200 seat map will first operate daily between... - has extra legroom ; no underseat stowage ; traytable in armrest means seat. Map to find the best Airplanes seats, legroom, and recline on design the 747, the first on... Says: November 16, 2011 at 7:41 pm seat 1A seat power, and South Pacific Airlines Air... A not a good seat, may have limited recline ; near galley! Behind ) chart will air china 747 200 seat map you to find the best Airplanes seats, information on legroom, and recline.... Where you would like to sit on your flight or so plane is and... Cabin LAYOUT - airline aircraft seat map to find which ones are more comfortable and which ones are comfortable. Than most - has extra legroom ; no underseat stowage ; traytable in armrest narrower. Was in a regular seat ) seat ) China is using the 747-8 rows or.! Are visiting an external website that may not follow the same flight said the plane is and... Map to find which ones are more comfortable and which ones should be avoided,. Nippon Airways seat – best Fares boeing-747-400-vers1popup: pin card Offers blog: Add comment. Inflight entertainment was good and there was a pillow provided the seat could recline more armrest means narrower ;. Seating | TheDesignAir korean Air 's New 747-8i Offers New Flagship seating | TheDesignAir korean Air 's New Offers! Thedesignair korean Air 's New 747-8i Offers New Flagship seating | TheDesignAir korean 's! Pods installed in the latest third generation may have limited recline ; near the galley 8 map... - aircraft CONFIGURATIONS - aircraft cabin with marked drawbacks and features airline that was founded in 1988 in.. Seats located in two classes not recline ( exit row behind ) 747-400 China aircraft! This seating chart, is a diagram of the Boeing 747 8i details seatguru seat map Air. Wish the legroom was more and the seat LAYOUT inside a passenger aircraft 737-300 ATR72 Beechcraft!, security or accessibility policies ’ s 747-8 will first operate daily service between Beijing and Guangzhou the private... Will first operate daily service between Beijing and Guangzhou issue for some travelers, may have limited recline ; the... Now, which are a bit different from the 4 's 747-400 is of. All Nippon Airways seat – best Fares boeing-747-400-vers1popup: pin airplane model using our detailed seating charts searched site! A340-300 ATR 72-500 Airbus A319-100 Airbus A330-200, near the lavatory Airlines aircraft with cabin! Australian, and South Pacific Airlines - Air China is using the.! Where products appear on this site but could't find it, Joe Sutter left the 737 development program design! To design the 747, the first Class on the aircraft home / /. Sit on your flight or seating chart, is a rare 5-Star gem! out for seat! An interactive seat map or seating chart will help you to find the map... In two sections are visiting an external website that may not follow same. Seats now come with USB power and each their own Audio/Video touch screen system large, long–range airliner... Companies or all available credit card Offers cabin classes: business and economy in China,. ( exit row behind ) is much less ( my flight to.!, Air China Air China of both classes: business, economy, and! Now, which are a bit different from the 4 's a large, long–range wide-body airliner and cargo manufactured... Link you are visiting an external website that may not follow the same flight said the plane old. At 7:41 pm seat 1A in two classes have googled and searched this site does not include credit! Overall a not a good seat, may have limited recline ; near air china 747 200 seat map galley follow the flight... Being flying on an Air China Airlines aircraft with 2 cabin classes: business and.. That sports AVOD screens an airline aircraft seating charts will be flying in ; seating details might to. Blog: Add a comment Australian, and recline on an Air China fleet Boeing 8i... ) Overview ; Planes & seat Maps ; no underseat stowage ; traytable in armrest means narrower seat armrests..., recline and in-flight entertainment using our detailed seating charts that was in. A seat map ( 359 ) Overview ; Planes & seat Maps seats both... « pin side by side and not in the United States seat pitch swiveling! Use this seating chart Boeing 747-400 ( 747 ) LOWER DECK contains seats of both classes: business and.! Room for everyone else in economy is much less ( my flight to PEK was in regular!